Poll: How many seasons will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 year
41.94%
2 years
29.03%
3 years
25.81%
4 or more years
3.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will Coach Rhodes stay at Cordia?
CoachRhodesFan Wrote:Rhodes is back on Lotts Creek......he had to take care of some NBA stuff in California....Hudson is going to be a star....and with what is going to be around him coming up.....Rhodes will be here a while.....so that will give you something to worry about for a while!!!!

You just sent chills up and down the spines of every coach in the region...
zaga_fan Wrote:You just sent chills up and down the spines of every coach in the region...

Yeah.. Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rhodes will be at Cordia until he think hes done enough. This year has been a tough one for Rhodes and all the players. He has a star player in Hudson. He's at least avg. 18 pts and 10 rbs per game. Hes only 15 and has alot to learn. He can hit the 3 when hot. But hes most affective in the transition and high post. He dropped 30 and 11 on letcher while being doubled team. Hes needs help and Rhodes knows that. Rhodes came from a high school just like Cordia. Has a director over the school, bringing in donations to keep it up and running. Watch "The Streets Stop Here" on espn. Its a documentary over St.Anthonys and all the hard work it takes for a school like them to remain open and their basketball tradition. You might understand why he chose Cordia after watching.
I was at the Cordia, Lcc game.....and I am pretty sure Lcc didnt double team the kid !!!!!!!!!!!
old man Wrote:I was at the Cordia, Lcc game.....and I am pretty sure Lcc didnt double team the kid !!!!!!!!!!!
If he got 30 points and 11 rebounds maybe they should have double teamed him.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:If he got 30 points and 11 rebounds maybe they should have double teamed him.

If he scores that many and you still win by 30+, there is no need to doubleteam.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If he scores that many and you still win by 30+, there is no need to doubleteam.

Good point.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If he scores that many and you still win by 30+, there is no need to doubleteam.

L o L
Maybe Cordia should have doubled the one kid from Lcc( dont know his name #23) someone said he had thirty also!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)