Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News about OJ MAyo
Same Story. Different person.
Thats a shame
what a shame
i wonder if he'll go to a prep school like oak hill or something like that?
He keeps making one mistake right after another
If this is actually true, then it will hurt him in the longrun for his future playing days
-STAT- Wrote:If this is actually true, then it will hurt him in the longrun for his future playing days

I doubt it will hurt him at all
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
On the news tonight, it said an old Rose Hill coach made contact wtih Oak Hill for him. Oak Hill apparently said they would not take him due to the baggage of off the court problems that comes with him.
I'd take him and I'd bail him outta jail everytime he got into something. He's a great star on the court imo. Prestonsburg could use someone like him. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:I'd take him and I'd bail him outta jail everytime he got into something. He's a great star on the court imo. Prestonsburg could use someone like him. Smile

No way...hes more of a Sheldon Clark type player!Smile
Did anyone watch his AAU team the D-1 Greyhounds play on FSN Ohio today. I turned it over there to watch the Reds but they were playing a team called Triple Threat. Mayo was quiet in the first with 2 points, but in the second he went off. Didn't finish watching it though so I'm not sure how many he finished up with. He had around 20+ in the first half.
Is anyone else sick of hearing about OJ???????????
BCF4L Wrote:I'd take him and I'd bail him outta jail everytime he got into something. He's a great star on the court imo. Prestonsburg could use someone like him. Smile
Yeah, no shit. People are talking like he committed a murder or something. The kid just got in a fight, he is probably around 18 years old now, still a little immature. Kids do fight. All I'm seeing from everyone is sour grapes, because OJ decided to take his talent out of this state. Furthermore, the Oak Hill thing is very, very untrue. Oak Hill Academy took Carmelo Anthony, and Carmelo wasn't exactly a Saint. People talk as if OJ is a future Presidential Candidate or something, like he is supposed to lead our country one day. They aren't prepping him to be the first black President at NCH, they're prepping him to be a future #1 overall draft pick in the NBA. So please, lets not condemn him to hell just yet.