Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News about OJ MAyo
Word is just breaking here in Cincy about OJ Mayo, he has been susended from North College Hill High School for 180 days, involving an alleged assault on a female student at the school sometime last week.

I'll provide a link as soon as one is available.
doesnt surprise me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
let's hurry and give this boy about 7 million a year so he can buy his way out of shit like this..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Yeah Really@!
this could mess with his senior season that is a stupid move a very stupid move
He should've known better than this. When people are top players in an area, let alone the nation, they are severly put under the microscope. Bad move on his part, but I'm sure that it won't have any effect on his recruiting by just about every major college in the nation.
PHSCARD Wrote:He should've known better than this. When people are top players in an area, let alone the nation, they are severly put under the microscope. Bad move on his part, but I'm sure that it won't have any effect on his recruiting by just about every major college in the nation.
He's gotta graduate first!
This is the best high school ball player in the nation, and he pulls some crap like this. I would love to have a kid with his talent at kentucky, but i dont want his baggage.
He should have known better.
PHSCARD Wrote:He should've known better than this. When people are top players in an area, let alone the nation, they are severly put under the microscope. Bad move on his part, but I'm sure that it won't have any effect on his recruiting by just about every major college in the nation.
Doesn't matter that he plays basketball at all!! He should know better even if he played Tuba!
it is a sure bet that he is going to k-state now huggy bear loves a thug
Battle Tested Wrote:it is a sure bet that he is going to k-state now huggy bear loves a thug
Tired.:moon:
I for one am glad he is not coming to Kentucky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Battle Tested Wrote:it is a sure bet that he is going to k-state now huggy bear loves a thug
Smile My thoughts exactly.
98NCCalum Wrote:Tired.:moon:
true story:Thumbs:
BelfryPride Wrote:I for one am glad he is not coming to Kentucky.

is it for sure he is not coming to kentucky?
Even though he may be a thug he is still a great ball player, wouldnt care to see him and bill walker wear the blue and white
if he comes to uk he may be another rashad caruth
i would rather see bill come to uk
but hey if mayo did come it would be a feather in uk's cap
maybe he needs tough love from the tubbster:ChairHit:
Well good by North College Hill !!! Hello Oak Hill Academy !!!
golfman42 Wrote:is it for sure he is not coming to kentucky?
Even though he may be a thug he is still a great ball player, wouldnt care to see him and bill walker wear the blue and white

Bill Walker is for sure not coming to UK but for O.J. he is still considering UK !
BCF4L Wrote:Smile My thoughts exactly.
Name me 1 division one coach who has not had a player with legal troubles in the past five years....
Maybe if his parents had cared more about making him a good person instead of just being a great ball player he wouldn't be in this shape.
CatDawg Wrote:Maybe if his parents had cared more about making him a good person instead of just being a great ball player he wouldn't be in this shape.

Well we all know why they cared more about him playing ball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
well looks like great talent has yet again slipped into the social barrel of a potential threat to the school and reputation of a basketball team...I just do not understand why all the great talent these days see it fit to find trouble around every corner...It is rediculous!!!!!!!!!!
CatDawg Wrote:Maybe if his parents had cared more about making him a good person instead of just being a great ball player he wouldn't be in this shape.
they want to cash in. get the bling and the benz
The thing I don't understand is that he could probly get any girl he wants, "Hey girl, you know how much I'm worth?" Even if he couldn't get any girl right now, he could next year and every year following for the rest of his life.

Two real possibilities stick out in my mind: 1 he went too far but didn't intend to hurt or offend her and she took it the wrong way 2 he only said something minor but the school is so strict that they came down on him hard. Of course, I could be completely wrong, and he did something much worse than any of us or thinking, and the school let him off light
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
corndog23 Wrote:This is the best high school ball player in the nation, and he pulls some crap like this. I would love to have a kid with his talent at kentucky, but i dont want his baggage.
He obviously does not have a lot of commom sense, sure he has talant, but he is obviously an idiot.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

looks like he is out for 10 days for fighting
Battle Tested Wrote:looks like he is out for 10 days for fighting

:yikes: 10 more days, added on to the 180?

Did the fight go down like this: "Hey, OJ, you can't ball" :ChairHit: <--------OJ
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
From what the news reported tonight his mother stated it was only 10 days total and it had nothing to do with a girl apparently the fight mentioned above. Also stating at this time that he doesn't plan on transferring anywhere. Not sure if I believe it however.
CatDawg Wrote:From what the news reported tonight his mother stated it was only 10 days total and it had nothing to do with a girl apparently the fight mentioned above. Also stating at this time that he doesn't plan on transferring anywhere. Not sure if I believe it however.

Probly never know