Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central-108 South Floyd-80
well raiders cant play a stroke of defense from what i seen...im for them all the way and wish them the best but i thought pike central was doin lay up drills through the whole game...lets go raiders and get ready for p burg.....
Congrats to the Pike County Central team. Brad Lowe is a heck of a player and Im sure he knows his team mates make the success he and they enjoy possible.
"basketballstar" Wrote:South Floyd is horrible, they aint nothing but cry babies. I look P-burg to beat them 40 in the district...Congrats to PCC and Brad Lowe for scoreing 45. Any one got any other stats?

45!! I hope Pike Central makes it to the region so I can see this guy play he sounds like a great player.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:...SF got a little hot headed...
What a surprise!
congrats hawks
Whoa! Congrats to PCC...

Raiders...keep your heads up boys. Don't let it get you down...you still have to knock off Prestonsburg!
Raiders Continue To Forget About Defense, Lowe Scored 18 Consecutive Points During The 3rd And 4th Without Having A Hand Within 4 Feet Of His Face. He Was Having Shooting Practice Out There, Looked Like A Man Amongst Boys. Raiders Need To Channel Their Frustration, Every Time They Get Down In A Game You Can Count On It Getting Ugly, I Guess Its Easier To Give Up Than Show Some Guts And Fight To Get Back Into These Games. This Group Has Lacked Discipline For A While, If They Show Up For The District This Way, It Will Be One And Out And Another Mediocre Season With Few Bright Spots.
Coach Hall has completely lost control of his team. Ryan Johnson does something foolish nearly every game. Someone needs to get control of that young man.
was coach Hall at the game? I dont remember seeing him!
great job hawks, lowe has 45?? NICE JOB
It must have been an unbelievable 4th quarter for Pike Central to outscore South Floyd 40-10. Did the Raiders even walk on the floor in the fourth?
Were there any T's called in this game? If so, who was they on?
their was one T called on PC's bench one on SF bench and one on Ryan Johnson the PC T was kinda funny though it was called on Mark thompson...And who ever asked no Coach Hall has the flu or something and missed the game...
"King James" Wrote:Coach Hall has completely lost control of his team. Ryan Johnson does something foolish nearly every game. Someone needs to get control of that young man.

Coach Hall wasn't even at the game. He was at home feeling under the weather. Kinda hard to have control when your a good hour away from the game wouldn't you think?

KJ - just worry about Johnson Central, don't concern yourself with matters you do not understand.

As for Ryan Johnson and the rest of the Raiders, it's my understanding that they are "not" suppose to talk to the officials period during the game. The players should have more respect for the officials by not questioning every call the officials make. Just take the call and go on with the games, the breaks will fall for you.

They will play "one" more game unless they can get it together and make a run by leaving their attitudes on the bus.
"jammin jamey" Wrote:Coach Hall wasn't even at the game. He was at home feeling under the weather. Kinda hard to have control when your a good hour away from the game wouldn't you think?

KJ - just worry about Johnson Central, don't concern yourself with matters you do not understand.

As for Ryan Johnson and the rest of the Raiders, it's my understanding that they are "not" suppose to talk to the officials period during the game. The players should have more respect for the officials by not questioning every call the officials make. Just take the call and go on with the games, the breaks will fall for you.

They will play "one" more game unless they can get it together and make a run by leaving their attitudes on the bus.

First, Congratulations On A BIG victory To PC. They Never Gave Up When They Were Down 11. Next, I Couldn't Agree With Jammin Jamey More. It Is Easy To Sit Back And Criticize Someone, Especially When You Don't Even Know What It Going On. I Think That Coach Hall Has Done A GREAT Job This Year, And Not Any Other Team That I Know Of Have Been As Scrutinized As The Raiders Are This Season. I Was At The Game, And I Have Never Seen The Official That Makes The Call Follow A Player Around On The Floor Looking To " T " Them Up, And Then Report The Foul To The Scorer's Table. Is There A " MEMEO " Out That No One Knows About Except A Select Few? That Being Said, The Raiders Need To Get Their Act Together And Realize They Are Being Watched Closely, And Just Worry About Playing The Game. :Skull03: :bow: :ref1:
It just makes the players look bad everytime they question the officals, an it just get them watched even closer. They look like the NBA guys put their arm around the offical tryin to talk their way out of a call...
SF has only one player that puts his arm around the official, but I don't agree with that either. No players gonna talk a ref out of a call.
"jammin jamey" Wrote:Coach Hall wasn't even at the game. He was at home feeling under the weather. Kinda hard to have control when your a good hour away from the game wouldn't you think?

You're exactly right JJ.
I also agree jj.
I knew Brad Lowe was going to socre 40+. I even said in my other post in the pre-game thread. Listen, South Floyd can either beat you by 20 when they are hot or they will get beat by 20 because they play no defense. Plus, they bitch and moan about every call that doesn't go their way. Boys, go on with the game and quit worrying about the ref. If you make a scene because of the ref, they will pick at you and wait for to lose your temper. So just play through it. Good job PC and Brad Lowe, otustanding player
Heard PCC outscored SF 40-10 in the 4th qtr. I agree Lowe is the best player in the Region by far.
Congrats to PCC. What else did lowe do other than score 45 points. I know he is a great player but to be the best in the region by far, I would say that, I think there are about 3 or 4 other players that are right there with him. All you hear about Lowe is his scoring what else does he do, Does he crash the boards and all that stuff. I remember when we played them in a scrimage he didnt do anything but shoot the ball. But he is still one HELL of a PLAYER.
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:I knew Brad Lowe was going to score 40+. I even said in my other post in the pre-game thread. Listen, South Floyd can either beat you by 20 when they are hot or they will get beat by 20 because they play no defense. Plus, they bitch and moan about every call that doesn't go their way. Boys, go on with the game and quit worrying about the ref. If you make a scene because of the ref, they will pick at you and wait for to lose your temper. So just play through it. Good job PC and Brad Lowe, outstanding player
South Floyd.. What happened? Seems like you boys have completly given up since all A...
"Batpuff" Wrote:Congrats to PCC. What else did lowe do other than score 45 points. I know he is a great player but to be the best in the region by far, I would say that, I think there are about 3 or 4 other players that are right there with him. All you hear about Lowe is his scoring what else does he do, Does he crash the boards and all that stuff. I remember when we played them in a scrimage he didnt do anything but shoot the ball. But he is still one HELL of a PLAYER.

he crashed the boards hard the other night prob had 10+ rebounds...
"alfus21" Wrote:45 points? Couldn't they "find" the way to keep him from beating them? Smile

You must be a big Raider fan to remember all this stuff. Give SF a break.
alfus loves the raiders Smile ....u cant hide it alfie u know u love them
here is what i dont understand people got on here and was like SF by 20+ and crap sounds like someone is ULTIMATLEY OVERATED or SF fans are far to biased?? idk but it just bafeled me...
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Brad Lowe is the best player ive ever watched in the 15th omg hes amazing
Wow what a statement lol Brad Lowe is awesome and I feel he is the best player in the 15th right now, but best ever in the 15th? Not even close lol. Hoping you were trying to be funny.
Great win PC. Shuold be the fav to win the 15th.