Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central-108 South Floyd-80
pcc comes back from an 11 pt deficit in the 3rd quarter to win in dominating fashion....brad lowe finishes with 45 points...how about that hurt ankle now? hmmm...

good win for the hawks against a well coached and good raider team
Congrats PCC!
South Floyd is horrible, they aint nothing but cry babies. I look P-burg to beat them 40 in the district...Congrats to PCC and Brad Lowe for scoreing 45. Any one got any other stats?
I guess the refs was awful huh South Floyd fans?
Congrats PCC. Hell of a game by Lowe he is the best player in the region IMO.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:I guess the refs was awful huh South Floyd fans?

there actually were some odd calls....but actualyl south floyd got more calls than pcc tonight....pcc could hardly draw a foul....but it seemed as though south floyd went to the stripe ever other time down the floor in the 2nd half
"#_4" Wrote:There is no way that Lowe will put up 40 against the Raiders.

"#_4" Wrote:Congrats PCC. Hell of a game by Lowe he is the best player in the region IMO.

Smile Changed your tune there pretty quick eh? Smile
Wow, What a turn around for both teams, How many did Lowe end up with?
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:SF big.... PCC only has one player and SF will find away from keeping him from beating them

45 points? Couldn't they "find" the way to keep him from beating them? Smile
Yeah I guess he did change my tune.
lol I knew somebody would bring that quote up. Im not suprised it was you that done it either.
You shouldn't be surprised...That's two games in a row for South Floyd that I've got to bring up some pretty funny pre-game quotes after the outcome was determined..Smile
stats??
well PC brought their A game the fourth quarter cant say it for the other 3 though lol...SF got a little hot headed...
Not a shocker. PCC is a better ball club than the Raiders. SF has been up and down all year and PCC has been one of the most consitent teams. I guess all the threads in the world about the South Floyd Raiders couldn't help them slow down Lowe tonight. I don't think they will get past P'burg the way they are playing. Congrads to PCC and Coach Rowe.
South Floyd biggest problem is their attidude, thats the main key that lost the game tonite.
Way to go boys!!! Keep up the good work going into district tournament. I'll be cheering for you!!!
SF shoots well...they play decent d...and they get excited...however, i think they got a little hot headed tonight with the refs...it isnt the player's job to argue calls...they did a little too much of it...also, when the 3's stopped falling for them, they should have tried to bst it inside...but they didnt...they keept digging for those 3's
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:well PC brought their A game the fourth quarter cant say it for the other 3 though lol...SF got a little hot headed...
Im curioius, pm me and explain the last part.
"alfus21" Wrote:Smile Changed your tune there pretty quick eh? Smile

lol i can't figure out who you like???
haha

congrats hawks
lets go raiders
well sf needs 2 keep there heads up high and beat pburg! GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!
any stats for anybody else but brad lowe
"TheEssentialElement" Wrote:SF shoots well...they play decent d...and they get excited...however, i think they got a little hot headed tonight with the refs...it isnt the player's job to argue calls...they did a little too much of it...also, when the 3's stopped falling for them, they should have tried to bst it inside...but they didnt...they keept digging for those 3's

This happens to them in every game they just get lucky somtimes and ever now and again they will actually try to play decent basketball..these boys shoot the 3's and stand out side the 3 point line watching each other miss and then don't try to rebound...sorry guys but isnt that part of the game!...I hope u guys shape it up b4 dist., if not then why even play..and just forget about a repeat!...P.burg is good and SF needs to get ready for em..GL at District..looks like we'll need it....Go raiders...!lol
Brad Lowe is the best player ive ever watched in the 15th omg hes amazing
WOW, wasn't expecting this big of margin. Lowe is without a doubt the best player in the region and he showed it tonight.
South Floyd shoots to many threes has too much attitude and plays zero defense.
For South Floyd..
Ethan Johnson- 26
Ryan Little- 14
Justin Slone- 11
Ryan Johnson- 9
Adam Slone- 3
T.J Hall- 2
Matt Little- 2
For South Floyd..
Ethan Johnson- 26
Ryan Little- 14
Mason Hall- 13( not 100% sure)