Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 31 - Letcher County Central 14
MR.PERFECT Wrote:In all reality, I think there is no question what-so-ever who will be the coach. Big game, regional championship, players are pumped up. 16 and 17 year old highschool football players make mistakes sometimes. Winning the regional championship is what they worked for all year, This is it! Adrenalin is sky high, your gonna' get some flags. To say you are "sure" this will "never" happen again is not very realistic.

So are you saying we didn't have too many personal fouls? What do you do? Especially if it is the same people. Discipline is something that in sports all you can do is sit them out. I can almost guarantee that after the first 15yrds, you sit out that kid a quarter, I almost assure you he would think twice about running that mouth. Late hits are one thing, but you have to learn that you can get tossed with the mouth just as much as late hits. Referees will almost call it every time. 14 personal fouls this year if I am not mistaken.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Where I work at and what I do has nothing to do with my opinion. Ever other person can come on here with there opinion, and nothing is said. What are you guys related to coach whitaker? Every fan has the right to criticize a decision by a coach. So you guys think that all the calls was the right ones? If a coach does make a bad call, are you just going to turn away and not say anything. Real imature by the way of constantly using wal mart when making threads about me. You guys are just as bad as Guru. Could a mod please close this thread? Getting way too off topic. By the way, Logan did score the first touchdown in the red zone on a run, and the defense did have 11 men on the box. That option was called on first down if I am not mistaken, so you had three downs to work with.
Sorry Cougar Pride 08 I did not mean in anyway to criticize where you work. And yes you have ever right to your opinion. Just as we have ever right to our opinion. Please forgive me if I offended you in anyway. I was just giving my opinion that Whitaker works as a coach and I would think he has more knowledge of what goes on the field more so than we do. I know for sure he knows more than I do, because I am not a coach.
Non-District Opponents Overall Record the last two seasons:
2008- (*16-50) *Harlan County had 8 of these wins
2009- (28-31) S. Laurel, Hazard, Belfry, Middlesboro, & Lou. Moore

In defense of coach Whitaker and his offense compared to '07 & '08...LCC played a much tougher non-district schedule in '09 than in years past, and now play 5 district games with Harlan Co. being added.

No offense to these schools, but there was no Evangel Christian, Evarts, or East Ridge on the schedule in '09. The Cougars also caught Greenup Co., Lawrence Co., Bourbon Co. and Leslie Co. when all those programs were "down" compared to years past.
and it all started here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]