Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County 31 - Letcher County Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final! Congrats to the Maroons, and Good Luck against Highlands. Poor outing by the cougars. Four 15yrd penalties, two fumbles that lead to 10 points, and bad coaching decision in the redzone. We are proud of you guys. Great season and we will be back next year.
Congrats to PC. will PC play at higlands or at Pulaski
Tough Loss for Letcher, but congrads to Pulaski County.
They picked a option play on 1st and goal on the 4 I think, and coughed it up.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Congrats to PC. will PC play at higlands or at Pulaski

Highlands
Congrats PC! Hope you guys can pull one out next week!
They both being in odd regions, they go by record right?
I believe LCC may have set a state record tonight. Most personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conducts in a season. If they do not improve their discipline they will only be a good team, never a great team.
cougarpride08 Wrote:They both being in odd regions, they go by record right?

It rotates and it is Highlands turn. Last year they went to Whitley County.
I know but it was at Whitley cause it was even, this year it was odd. Highlands and Pulaski are both odd district, and region. It goes to Highlands based on record.
How can Pulaski be in an odd region this year and an even region last year. They were in the same region as Whitley last year.
Pulaski continues to prove people wrong.

Congrats Maroons!
Congrats Maroons!!!!!!

Good Luck Next Week Against Highlands
Sorry for LCC but to the maroons good luck against the bluebirds
OrangenowBlue Wrote:How can Pulaski be in an odd region this year and an even region last year. They were in the same region as Whitley last year.

The semi's switch each year one year the odd regions hosts the next even region hosts. Last year it was Whitley/Pulaski's region this year is Highlands. I'm a little confused myself, but I think districts and Regions were confused in that post.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Congrats Maroons!!!!!!

Good Luck Next Week Against Highlands

Congradulations PC, and looking forward to next weeks game with you guys. Do not know alot about your team yet, can you give some info on what type of O and D you run, how are your special teams, how deep you go , ect. Let's have some good discusion about how these teams match up.
Good luck to the Maroons.
Congrats and good luck to Pulaski County. Nice year LCC.
Letcher centrals coaching is what got them beat, the option in the endzone and the biggest play that hurt them was calling a reverse backwards pass on our 20 yard line with 6 seconds to go in the first half and them picking it up and running it in for a touchdown. Which put the game out of hand.
nice win for the maroons! better be in A game form next week!
congrats to pulaski and good year lcc
Last night was an absolute cluster****! Just showed up flat as can be. I truly think next season and the year after will be VERY SPECIAL seasons for the Cougars....IF alot of the players will dedicate themselves 100% to getting stronger. Pulaski stuck with a gameplan and it paid off..nothing more you can say, or nothing more that I will add about last night would be better said. I wish Pulaski the best vs./ Highlands! I would have loved to have seen the Cougars play Highlands just to show this young team what it takes to be at "that level" and to make us work that much harder in the offseason. Some have it on this team..VERY VERY FEW have that dedication and that want, and about 75% will wait until football season or show up in the weightroom just to be seen. I see it every season..So one last note on this season..TO BE GREAT COUGARS, THERE IS NO OFFSEASON! If you aren't playing another sport, live in the weightroom, lift, work on agility drills, go to winter/spring camps and get stronger and faster because the talent is truly there, but you have to find that WANT to be GREAT! 10-3 is a nice season with this young group though..just hope you aren't satisfied. Again...Congrats Pulaski and best of luck!
killer-26 Wrote:Letcher centrals coaching is what got them beat, the option in the endzone and the biggest play that hurt them was calling a reverse backwards pass on our 20 yard line with 6 seconds to go in the first half and them picking it up and running it in for a touchdown. Which put the game out of hand.

Can't believe somebody is questioning this coaching staff. They have the 3 best coaches in the state!
Congrats PC
They want maximum results with minimal effort.
congrats
lcc needs to grow up and fast the personal fouls have to stop. if not the players should be on the bench plain and simple. coaching staff calls some of the dumbest plays i have ever seen. the boys def have the talent but it's like they expect the game to be given to them i mean arm tackling all over the field isn't gonna cut it.

bottom line is if this group is ever gonna go somewhere then need to grow up and toughin up quick.
KYcoalminer Wrote:Can't believe somebody is questioning this coaching staff. They have the 3 best coaches in the state!

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
I honestly think losing Coach Larry Maggard hurt alot more than people thought it would!
You cant arm tackle and expect to win games. You cant cough up the ball in the red zone. You cant have unsportsmanlike after unsportsmanlike and expect to win. We moved the ball up the middle all night long and then tried something else. I dont know...........Good season with a lot of young players getting experience. Better things are coming.
Pages: 1 2 3