Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Hardin 28 Boyle County 0
Ultimaterebelfan and Hatz,

Agreed that Christian County (2010 semi) and Highlands (2009 final) torched John Hardin on the ground.

Never said they didn't.

But TWO games against two GREAT teams does not mean JH "has the inability to stop the run over the years".

A lot of teams struggled to stop Highlands' and Christian's running attack. Heck, those teams made the finals for a reason.

Have a few teams torched John Hardin on the ground? Yes.

But has John Hardin shown an inability to stop the run over the years"?

Not when you look at the whole picture.
cksportsfan Wrote:Ultimaterebelfan and Hatz,

Agreed that Christian County (2010 semi) and Highlands (2009 final) torched John Hardin on the ground.

Never said they didn't.

But TWO games against two GREAT teams does not mean JH "has the inability to stop the run over the years".

A lot of teams struggled to stop Highlands' and Christian's running attack. Heck, those teams made the finals for a reason.

:Thumbs:
cksportsfan Wrote:Ultimaterebelfan and Hatz,

Never said they didn't.

Agree. 100%. I was only speculating on what his comeback would be to the statistics you provided.
Haha keyboard gangster. That cracks me up that you would say such a thing. You make me laugh bruh I'm just stating facts the quarterback might be a christian but he's not a Time Tebow. Even Larry French is trying to protect his quarterback and put the blame on the line but I've seen this kid play 2 or 3 times this year and if you had a decent quarterback then the line could protect. If you can bring 5, 6, 7 people at a time and play man coverage because you don't have to worry about covering the recievers it is pretty hard to protect your quarterback.
Over the years? This is high school football the whole deminsion of teams change year to year.I can tell you one thing for sure, John Hardin has 3 things #1 is Speed #2 is speed #3 is speed. Outside of that they are huge and athletic. This team is good real good