Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Hardin 28 Boyle County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
Wow. I believe its a two horse race in 5A between BG and JH.
^

No doubt, I agree.

Boyle Co just seems like they have struggled all season on offense

Congrats JH.
MVP2 Wrote:^

No doubt, I agree.

Boyle Co just seems like they have struggle all season on offense

Congrats JH.

Yep. Getting frustrating.
John Hardin is a very good team,Boyles offense has a ways to go.
RebelPride12 Wrote:Yep. Getting frustrating.

I agree. No excuses. Just flat out not getting it done on offense.
congrats to JH
Congratulations John Hardin. I expect a John Hardin/Bowling Green game at some point this year. Should be a good one.
Congratulations to John Hardin. They were clearly the better team tonight. Good luck in the rest of the season. I, like everyone else, expect a John Hardin/Bowling Green matchup at some point.
Cant believe they shut out the Rebels though.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Congratulations to John Hardin. They were clearly the better team tonight. Good luck in the rest of the season. I, like everyone else, expect a John Hardin/Bowling Green matchup at some point.

Might yet want to wait before you sharpen your pencil while filling in the playoff brackets. But still yet.... I know from watching them beat us that J.H. is the real deal. I'm sure the rebels will be more in sync by the time they play Lex Cath. Should be a good game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wow. I believe its a two horse race in 5A between BG and JH.

Don't forget about hc bears on the other side of the bracket.:worthy:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wow. I believe its a two horse race in 5A between BG and JH.

Don't count out the Black Bears!!!!:rockon:
Umm....:yikes: I was expecting JH to win this but not in such a dominating fashion!

Congrats Bulldogs!!
Congratulations to John Hardin,they have the best defense iv'e seen all year.Boyle continues to struggle on offense i thought they had turned the corner last week,but im not sure the problems they have can be corrected.defense played ok,but they were on the field the whole game.Coach Mason needs to do some soul searching to, his play calling is terrible.win or lose i'm still a Rebel fan.
j h was the better team tonight. But to the loud mouths that was standing behind us all night long that was totally wrong and to the admins of jh there are other people in the stand beside jh fans..that was a horrible place, I hope we never go back there..........
Wow, It sounds like the outcome was not in question, but how did JH hold Boyle scoreless
They were held scoreless because of 7 turnovers and because they have a terrible quarterback. I'm surprised they haven't made a change yet.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Congratulations to John Hardin,they have the best defense iv'e seen all year.Boyle continues to struggle on offense i thought they had turned the corner last week,but im not sure the problems they have can be corrected.defense played ok,but they were on the field the whole game.Coach Mason needs to do some soul searching to, his play calling is terrible.win or lose i'm still a Rebel fan.
Hey Jack, I don't understand your problem with Mason. If you watched the game, you would have seen that the plays weren't the problem, the execution was the problem. It doesn't matter what play is called if the running back gets hit in the back field or the qb and receivers don't make plays. Mason's got 7 rings and has ran the offense for 2 of them I think the big guy has an idea of what plays to call. The offense of players need to step their game up because the coaches can only do so much.
cctiger Wrote:They were held scoreless because of 7 turnovers and because they have a terrible quarterback. I'm surprised they haven't made a change yet.

You're always on the Boyle QB. Cut the kid some slack. Your whole team is bad. Not just the QB.

I hope Highlands gets to come back in there and put the running clock on ya.
Wow!

Go ahead and pencil it in: BG vs JH

I sense a Boyle Co implosion in the near future.
Wow.

Don't forget about the Black Bears!
I agree with you wide left I hope they come in and put a running clock on them because they are bad and it just keeps going down hill after this year. But just look at the kids numbers I'm just trying to help Boyle fans see where the problem is and when u have 8 times the ints to tds there is a problem.
I saw John Hardin against LexCath and although I haven't seen the Rebels this year I knew this was going to be a tough one to pull out. JH is one of the top 3-4 teams in the state this year IMO.
Woodshed. 4A is Highlands alone. Nice.
Wideleft01 Wrote:You're always on the Boyle QB. Cut the kid some slack. Your whole team is bad. Not just the QB.

I hope Highlands gets to come back in there and put the running clock on ya.

The whole team isn't bad. At the most Boyle will lose three more games this year. That is still a successful season. Especially if people take a step back and realize that Boyle is losing to teams that are better than them. Just because Boyle County is Boyle County doesn't mean we'll go undefeated every year. Sometimes other teams are simply better than us and this year is one of those years. I think it is time everyone realize that and accept that so we can appreciate this year's team for what it is instead of what we think it should be. They are still a top 5 team in 4A and there is nothing wrong with that.

The way we are playing right now we won't beat LexCath to meet Highlands again but if we beat LexCath and your wish is granted and Highlands gets a running clock on us I dare you to come to our side of the field and talk that same trash you're talking now. You don't have the balls to do that though. I'll be sitting near the 50 on the Boyle side. I'll be waiting.
laker20 Wrote:Wow!

Go ahead and pencil it in: BG vs JH

I sense a Boyle Co implosion in the near future.

There shouldn't be an implosion. There will likely be some frustration from some fans but it'll pass. I honestly don't think anyone close to the Boyle program should be too surprised with what are seeing now. It's not like we are losing to teams that are worse than us. This team is Coach French's weakest team since he has been here. That's a fact. We are still a top 5 team in 4A and that is nothing to be ashamed of or implode about. People who want to see implosion will be disappointed. Not going to happen. We'll keep doing what we are doing and that is working to exceed expectations. That is all we can do and all we should be trying to do.
RebelPride12 Wrote:There shouldn't be an implosion. There will likely be some frustration from some fans but it'll pass. I honestly don't think anyone close to the Boyle program should be too surprised with what are seeing now. It's not like we are losing to teams that are worse than us. This team is Coach French's weakest team since he has been here. That's a fact. We are still a top 5 team in 4A and that is nothing to be ashamed of or implode about. People who want to see implosion will be disappointed. Not going to happen. We'll keep doing what we are doing and that is working to exceed expectations. That is all we can do and all we should be trying to do.

I've been around sports long enough to know that Boyle Co coaches, players, fans, admin, alumni, boosters, etc don't take loosing well (especially in football). I hope that they did expect that they could be in this position and can turn it around, but all it takes it a handful of any of those people above to start questioning coaching / playing to make this snowball into a much worse end result. I would think that they are still a top 5 team in 4A, but is that good enough to meet Boyle expectations.
laker20 Wrote:I've been around sports long enough to know that Boyle Co coaches, players, fans, admin, alumni, boosters, etc don't take loosing well (especially in football). I hope that they did expect that they could be in this position and can turn it around, but all it takes it a handful of any of those people above to start questioning coaching / playing to make this snowball into a much worse end result. I would think that they are still a top 5 team in 4A, but is that good enough to meet Boyle expectations.

I think it's good enough right now with the people that matter. (administration)

Boyle has lost more talent in the last three years than most teams in the state and sooner or later it is hard to replace all the losses. This season is far from over and I have confidence that the team will improve. Their schedule is one of the toughest in the state and it will pay dividends down the road.

BTW, looking at your monikor, congrats on the great start down in Laker territory.
Pages: 1 2 3