Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's watching Greys Anatomy?
Well. I'm not sure on names right now.
But the Dr. who is married, but has a thing for the woman that put her hand in the belly to hold the bomb, hits a man that stirs up trouble between them, and his wife.
The new guy use to go out with his wife, might have been married, but then he goes for the other woman, and just stirs up trouble by telling the Dr.'s wife about his thing for the other woman.
This might be hard to sort out, but I can't remember names.

That was the preview they showed.
Eike Kusch Wrote:Well. I'm not sure on names right now.
But the Dr. who is married, but has a thing for the woman that put her hand in the belly to hold the bomb, hits a man that stirs up trouble between them, and his wife.
The new guy use to go out with his wife, might have been married, but then he goes for the other woman, and just stirs up trouble by telling the Dr.'s wife about his thing for the other woman.
This might be hard to sort out, but I can't remember names.

That was the preview they showed.

Ok, I assume you are a newbie to the show...lol..

anyway, that Dr. you are talking about is Dr. Derek Sheppard (AKA Dr. McDreamy), the woman he has a "thing" for/had an affair with is Dr. Meredith Grey, and his wife is Dr. Addison Sheppard.

Anyway, it looks like it will again be a great episode you won't want to miss... I watched the previews, I'm just wondering why he cares enough to punch that guy???? This is too confusing/stupid/fake...I was REALLY hoping Dr. Sheppard would have told Meredith he wanted to be with her after the bomb scare and all...
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Ok, I assume you are a newbie to the show...lol..

anyway, that Dr. you are talking about is Dr. Derek Sheppard (AKA Dr. McDreamy), the woman he has a "thing" for/had an affair with is Dr. Meredith Grey, and his wife is Dr. Addison Sheppard.

Anyway, it looks like it will again be a great episode you won't want to miss... I watched the previews, I'm just wondering why he cares enough to punch that guy???? This is too confusing/stupid/fake...I was REALLY hoping Dr. Sheppard would have told Meredith he wanted to be with her after the bomb scare and all...

I dont know about the show. But when you came in here running hollering the bomb went off.. I almost freaked. I was like where did a bomb go OFF. I though we were under attack again. Then I find out your freaking out over a television show.. :Shaking: Smile
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Ok, I assume you are a newbie to the show...lol..

I'm about a n00b as it gets right now. This made my 3rd week watching. Still haven't got all the names down yet.
Thank you for clearing some of it up for me.
I just watched my first epsiode of Greys Anatomy with my g/f and I would have to say it is an awesome show and now im hooked! But the one I watched was the one were the girl had to hold the bomb in the guys body or the hospital would explode. It was sad at the end and a little shocking but other than that it is a great show.
By the way, the guy that Derrick punched is his best friend that Addison had an affair with before Derrick moved to Seattle Grace.
-STAT- Wrote:But the one I watched was the one were the girl had to hold the bomb in the guys body or the hospital would explode.
Me too but I didn't even know what the show was. I caught that part of it though. What happened in the end? Did the bomb go off before the Squad got there or what?
It was a two part show Tribe continued last night. Once they got the bomb out they carried it by hand not in a bomb container or anything LOL over to the end of the hall where it went bang and blew the so called bomb squad up.

I do believe this is the last time I will watch the show. They put a ton of money into making a show like this but won't spend a bit of time to make sure they get basic facts correct. Just another soap opera.
I'll continue to watch..several of these types of shows don't get the facts straight. They don't need to. Most of the target audience doesn't even pay attention to those parts. They are interested in the drama, the emotion, and the soap opera part of it.

I am continually pulled in by the emotion, the humor and the perfect music of this show...This has to be one of the best shows I have EVER seen on tv.

CD, I think you will watch next week just to see why Dr. McDreamy(uh, I mean Derek..lol..) hits the guy. Will it be because of him hitting on Meredith or Addison? or both? This show is addicting!
Not going to happen but I'm sure the wife will.
thetribe Wrote:Me too but I didn't even know what the show was. I caught that part of it though. What happened in the end? Did the bomb go off before the Squad got there or what?

The lady took her hand out with the bomb in hand. She gave it to the guy from the bomb squad and he was walking slow with it in his hands. And when you thought everything was going well the bomb exploded. It was kind of scary and shocking to tell you the truth.
Heck of a blast however.