Poll: Who takes the W?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Somerset Briar Jumpers
60.00%
Hazard Bulldogs
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Hazard 9/9
ekff Wrote:Seems like a good game for an Avatar Bet???? Anyone down....

I'll take Hazard

I'm down!! I'll take Somerset!! So, what are the conditions as far as the Avatar's are concerned?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The way the Briar Jumpers just man handled the bigger and more physical Pulaski Co OL/DL, I think they can go to Hazard and win by more than one score! Even though Somerset's previous two season's were amazing, I think that they're even better this year!!

Somerset - 28

Hazard - 16
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I am going to take Somerset in this one.
leecoukfan Wrote:I'm down!! I'll take Somerset!! So, what are the conditions as far as the Avatar's are concerned?

DEAL!!!

Anything you want..... Must keep the avatar up at-least 1 week...
Hazard wins fairy easy 27 -10
meat loaf Wrote:Hazard wins fairy easy 27 -10

hazard may win, but not like this, doubt it being easy for them!:Shaking:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:hazard may win, but not like this, doubt it being easy for them!:Shaking:

He's still upset from the whipping Somerset put on his Maroons last week. He'd have picked against Somerset no matter who they were playing.
Norm Peterson Wrote:He's still upset from the whipping Somerset put on his Maroons last week. He'd have picked against Somerset no matter who they were playing.

oh ok lol :Thumbs:
Somerset 28-7
I don't think that the Briar Jumpers will beat Hazard, this will be a very close match up between to physical teams. A lot of people under estimate Hazard's OL/DL's physicality, then might but under size but they do pack a strong punch. If Somerset does win this game they won't by more than a touchdown IMO
this should be a good game. but i think hazard will pull it out
Somerset.
great game cant wait for it this is just one of a few brutal games on hazards schedule I guess we will find out how good they really are over the next month or so
Should be a great game. Could go either way but I'll take Hazard in a nail biter. Two very good teams.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Really looking forward to the next few weeks @hazard, @breathitt, Glasgow @Whitley, Danville. Wow does anyone have a tougher stretch the next 4 out of 5 weeks?

Jumpers in a very very close one.
21-20 Somerset

Rowan County does not have as quite a tough strech, but they do share a district with Ashland and Johnson Central.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Really looking forward to the next few weeks @hazard, @breathitt, Glasgow @Whitley, Danville. Wow does anyone have a tougher stretch the next 4 out of 5 weeks?

In all honestly, it's about time that the Somerset schedule be upgraded. Soft scheduling may have caused the Jumpers to come up a hare (pun intended)short on two state championships, perhaps the next 4 to 5 weeks is exactly what they need to get over the hurdle.