Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset @ Hazard 9/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two great mountain teams go at it after both having a bye week. Who wins?
Hazard
where is it played at?
It is at Hazard. Should be a fun game.
@ hazard.... im gonna have to go with the bulldogs on this one! in a close one!
Somerset by 4
Somerset
Hazard - 34
Somerset - 20
Somerset 35 Hazard 24.
should be a good game between 2 Powerhouses. I'll take the Jumpers in a close one
Go bulldogs !!!!
Really looking forward to the next few weeks @hazard, @breathitt, Glasgow @Whitley, Danville. Wow does anyone have a tougher stretch the next 4 out of 5 weeks?

Jumpers in a very very close one.
21-20 Somerset
Somerset.
Hazard, in a close one!!
The Jumpers have to travel, so in close ones like this, I gotta go with the home team:

Hazard - 34

Somerset - 26

Wish I could travel to see this one myself. Gotta work.
I'll go with the Dawgs by 7..
Gonna take the Jumpers by 7 in this one, they have looked good so far.
jumpers by 10
This will be a dandy. Somerset by 8.

Jumpers-35
Dawgs-27
Gitback Coach Wrote:The Jumpers have to travel, so in close ones like this, I gotta go with the home team:

Hazard - 34

Somerset - 26

Wish I could travel to see this one myself. Gotta work.

That's a tough trip and a tough place to play. Somerset will have to cut out the turnovers that kept Pulaski in the game last week and overall play their best game so far to have a chance to win.
Somerset - 28

Hazard - 20
Should find out a lot about Hazard this week. I am selfishly hoping the Briar Jumpers win convincingly.
Seems like a good game for an Avatar Bet???? Anyone down....

I'll take Hazard
According to Somerset's way of thinking a Higher Class should always beat a lower class. I do not believe this will be the case this week, Somerset is a very good team but it is hard to come out of the mountains with a win. This will be a close game.
Hazard in close one

Hazard 30
Somerset 23
Hazard has a tough schedule the next 3 weeks as well. Somerset @ Home, @ Prestonburg, @ Breathitt, and @ Harlan. Somerset has a very tough schedule as mentioned earlier on another post. These few weeks will show how good both teams are IMO
Dog93 you missed one. We host Lex. Christian the week following the Somerset game.
Somerset 28 Hazard 21.
fridaynightfan Wrote:According to Somerset's way of thinking a Higher Class should always beat a lower class. I do not believe this will be the case this week, Somerset is a very good team but it is hard to come out of the mountains with a win. This will be a close game.

I don't think this is Somerset's way of thinking at all. Hazard is the only lower class school we play all season, do you think Somerset thinks they should lose all their non-district games because they are a smaller school? I don't think this is the case, mostly because we just pounded two 5A schools one of them a top 10 team in that class and played a very good 4A Lexington Catholic team close in a scrimmage. I think Somerset's way of thinking is that they can play with and beat anyone on their schedule, regardless of class. And for the record, Somerset is very close to being a 1A school (maybe one or two teams smaller than them in 2A). If you are counting on Somerset to overlook Hazard because Hazard is a 1A school you are sorely mistaken. Those guys know they are going to play a legit team and they know they are going to have to play their best game of the season so far to win. It should be a good one.
I'm gonna have to go with Hazard simply because it is at Hazard should be a dandy.
Pages: 1 2