Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset @ Hazard 9/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ekff Wrote:Seems like a good game for an Avatar Bet???? Anyone down....

I'll take Hazard

I'm down!! I'll take Somerset!! So, what are the conditions as far as the Avatar's are concerned?
The way the Briar Jumpers just man handled the bigger and more physical Pulaski Co OL/DL, I think they can go to Hazard and win by more than one score! Even though Somerset's previous two season's were amazing, I think that they're even better this year!!

Somerset - 28

Hazard - 16
I am going to take Somerset in this one.
leecoukfan Wrote:I'm down!! I'll take Somerset!! So, what are the conditions as far as the Avatar's are concerned?

DEAL!!!

Anything you want..... Must keep the avatar up at-least 1 week...
Hazard wins fairy easy 27 -10
meat loaf Wrote:Hazard wins fairy easy 27 -10

hazard may win, but not like this, doubt it being easy for them!:Shaking:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:hazard may win, but not like this, doubt it being easy for them!:Shaking:

He's still upset from the whipping Somerset put on his Maroons last week. He'd have picked against Somerset no matter who they were playing.
Norm Peterson Wrote:He's still upset from the whipping Somerset put on his Maroons last week. He'd have picked against Somerset no matter who they were playing.

oh ok lol :Thumbs:
Somerset 28-7
I don't think that the Briar Jumpers will beat Hazard, this will be a very close match up between to physical teams. A lot of people under estimate Hazard's OL/DL's physicality, then might but under size but they do pack a strong punch. If Somerset does win this game they won't by more than a touchdown IMO
this should be a good game. but i think hazard will pull it out
Somerset.
great game cant wait for it this is just one of a few brutal games on hazards schedule I guess we will find out how good they really are over the next month or so
Should be a great game. Could go either way but I'll take Hazard in a nail biter. Two very good teams.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Really looking forward to the next few weeks @hazard, @breathitt, Glasgow @Whitley, Danville. Wow does anyone have a tougher stretch the next 4 out of 5 weeks?

Jumpers in a very very close one.
21-20 Somerset

Rowan County does not have as quite a tough strech, but they do share a district with Ashland and Johnson Central.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Really looking forward to the next few weeks @hazard, @breathitt, Glasgow @Whitley, Danville. Wow does anyone have a tougher stretch the next 4 out of 5 weeks?

In all honestly, it's about time that the Somerset schedule be upgraded. Soft scheduling may have caused the Jumpers to come up a hare (pun intended)short on two state championships, perhaps the next 4 to 5 weeks is exactly what they need to get over the hurdle.
Pages: 1 2