Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
65.38%
Lafayette
34.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs. Lafayette 8/26
How can you "win over a 2nd Lexington school in 2 weeks" when you got beat 33-27 last week? Strange.
How can Bell "win over there 2nd Lexington school in 2 weeks" when they lost 33-27 last week? Strange.
what?
horst muhlmann Wrote:From someone who witnessed Bell v. LexCath, Bell should have won that game. I think Bell rebounds in a big way, winning over their 2nd Lexington school in 2 weeks. Final 40-14.

I think you forgot that Bell lost to LexCath because if they win Friday, it will be their 1st win over a Lexington school this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bell by a td
i'll take my bobcats

Bell County 31

Lafayette 20
Lafayette can't throw. has no one to throw it to. QB play is horrible. If Bell can stop Bubba Johnson. They win big and a happy ride home.
Lafayette can't throw. No one to throw it to. QB positin is horrible. If Bell stops Bubba Johnson from running wild, then it will be a happy bus trip home.
FBfan4life Wrote:Lafayette can't throw. No one to throw it to. QB positin is horrible. If Bell stops Bubba Johnson from running wild, then it will be a happy bus trip home.

Don't know much about Lafayette, but if this is true I like Bell's chances. Only reason i could see why Bell lost to Lex cath was the constant worry of Bolin running, or passing. And not to take anything away from him, he made plays on the bobcat defense that was phenomenol. Lafayette doesn't have Kyle Bolin, or the Bush kid. Lafayette loses.
Lafayette by 3
Bell 24 to 12
Game can be seen on Ihigh.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

bell cant pass either, lafayette by 14
horst muhlmann Wrote:From someone who witnessed Bell v. LexCath, Bell should have won that game. I think Bell rebounds in a big way, winning over their 2nd Lexington school in 2 weeks. Final 40-14.

Should of, could of...but the bottom line, they did not. Game over. So move on and talk about your next opponent.
Bell County bounces back and wins this one!

Bell Co. 27
Lafayette 24
Unregistered Wrote:bell cant pass either, lafayette by 14

Bell does not need to pass. They ran wild for 428 rushing and no one seem to stop them. GROUND and POUND!!!!!!
Bell by 14.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Don't know much about Lafayette, but if this is true I like Bell's chances. Only reason i could see why Bell lost to Lex cath was the constant worry of Bolin running, or passing. And not to take anything away from him, he made plays on the bobcat defense that was phenomenol. Lafayette doesn't have Kyle Bolin, or the Bush kid. Lafayette loses.

Believe me BellCoFaithful. Lafayette QB and WR's are no where near LexCath Bolin and Bush. Stop # 5 ( William Johnson ) and you all will be in great shape.
I don't know anything about Lafayatte and Im not going to act like i do but the beat down they put on a traditionally good Mason County team last week has to cause concerns amongst the Bell County faithfuls , like last week this game could go either way.

Good Luck Bell County this M'boro fan will be pulling for y'all.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Game can be seen on Ihigh.

do you have a link to the game?
http://www.kentucky.com/2011/08/26/18585...-bell.html

heres the link to game