Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs. Lafayette 8/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will bell county bounce back after a tough loss or will they go 0-2 in as many tries against central ky teams........
Bell Co 35
Lafayette 21
Lafayette by 8.
I'll take Bell 35-14. Davenport and Polly with a dose of Collett will be too much for them if they play at the same level as last week.
I in no way believe that Mason County was as good as their preseason rankings, but I can't believe they were a cupcake either. Thus, the 50-0 pounding by Lafayette was impressive!

When a good big school plays a good smaller school, the odds always favor the bigger school. Doesn't always work out that way, as Boyle Co. proved by beating Lafayette last year, but I believe it does this week.

Lafayette by 6
0-2
Bell Co-24
Lafayette-13
bell by 10
Bell Co gets big lineman Connor Gray back this week. Great to hear the Dr released him to play.
Bell Co. bounces back..

Bell Co. - 21
Lafayette - 14
where is the game actually going to be? i am hoping to drive over from louisville to watch the game.
If Davenport is over 200 yards rushing Bell by 6. And I think he will.
Bell in a close one 22-20.
Bell 35-14
I believed that Mason looked pretty good in their scrimmage against Ashland and was VERY shocked to see that they got blanked that bad so I don't know if Mason is NOT that good or if Lafayette IS that good so I'm going to say this game for me is going to be a toss-up.
johnnyt Wrote:where is the game actually going to be? i am hoping to drive over from louisville to watch the game.

The game is part of the Fayette Co I-High Football Frenzy. All games are being played at Lafayette High School. The Bell Co/Lafayette game is Friday at 6:00.
thanks hefty.

i was on khsaa.org and the it says the location is a various sites.
Bell County won't less loss #2 occur, whether home or away.

Bell Co. - 33
Lafayette - 27
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co gets big lineman Connor Gray back this week. Great to hear the Dr released him to play.

What was wrong with Connor? Does he play O-line or D-line?
Hefty Lefty Wrote:What was wrong with Connor? Does he play O-line or D-line?

More on the Oline side. Cant say what type of injury. This day and time if certain teams find out they will go for the part. Sad, but true. :Thumbs:
BellCoFaithful Wrote:I'll take Bell 35-14. Davenport and Polly with a dose of Collett will be too much for them if they play at the same level as last week.

Collett is out for the week.
Polly and Davenport are a VERY SCARY combo! Against Cath Davenport had 258 and Polly had around 120 yards rushing.
Bell Co
Bell County by a couple scores.
Bell County
Bell County will win this game. Bell County has an excellent football team and a good coach.
This is a hard one to judge because you have the Bobcats who are arguably the best team in Eastern Ky versus Lafayette who just beat Mason Co 50-0! Surely that game wasn't a fluke but, if it was we will find out on Friday! I think the Bobcats regroup and put a spanking on the Generals!

Bell Co. - 35

Lafayette - 14
Bell takes this one.
Bell should have beat Catholic, played very well. At the very least overtime. Bell wins this game in Lex. Big. Bell 42 Lex 17
From someone who witnessed Bell v. LexCath, Bell should have won that game. I think Bell rebounds in a big way, winning over their 2nd Lexington school in 2 weeks. Final 40-14.
Pages: 1 2