Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Official Suspended
An official suspended for comments on Facebook. Channel 18 in Lexington is reporting the following on their website:

“The Kentucky High School Athletic Association suspended a 12th Region basketball official for comments he made on his Facebook account following a game last week.
KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett announced the penalty Tuesday. According to a KHSAA report, Kelly Gentry violated the Association's conduct expectations after the ejection of Mercer County coach Chris Souder during a game between the Titans and Lincoln County High School on Feb 4.”

Here’s the link to the rest of the story:
http://www.lex18.com/news/khsaa-suspends...-comments/
I have him as a friend on facebook. but must have missed what he said. must have been something bad.
Now if the entire 15th region staff could get suspended for being terrible..
lol, I really, really want to know what he said. Massive interwebz to the person that finds it..
Hopefully. It is the same ref that shoved one of our fans at the kba a couple of weeks ago. They said he was from the 12th.
Something needs to be done for the states entire system of officiating. There needs to be accountability and training . The job of officiating is a joke in Ky.
ozzy72666 Wrote:Something needs to be done for the states entire system of officiating. There needs to be accountability and training . The job of officiating is a joke in Ky.

Ever seen games where Ky teams go to WV? Roethlisberger has nothing on those officials...
Belfry0304 Wrote:Ever seen games where Ky teams go to WV? Roethlisberger has nothing on those officials...

Any time a Ky team goes over to WV you better believe they will do what that can to call the game for the WV team
vundy33 Wrote:lol, I really, really want to know what he said. Massive interwebz to the person that finds it..

I will ask. but dont think he will talk about it. I would like to know to.
Hmmm...suspended for one week.
I know what he said.....He has deleted it off of his Facebook page as he should have...