Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 12th Region Official Suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An official suspended for comments on Facebook. Channel 18 in Lexington is reporting the following on their website:

“The Kentucky High School Athletic Association suspended a 12th Region basketball official for comments he made on his Facebook account following a game last week.
KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett announced the penalty Tuesday. According to a KHSAA report, Kelly Gentry violated the Association's conduct expectations after the ejection of Mercer County coach Chris Souder during a game between the Titans and Lincoln County High School on Feb 4.”

Here’s the link to the rest of the story:
http://www.lex18.com/news/khsaa-suspends...-comments/
I have him as a friend on facebook. but must have missed what he said. must have been something bad.
Now if the entire 15th region staff could get suspended for being terrible..
lol, I really, really want to know what he said. Massive interwebz to the person that finds it..
Hopefully. It is the same ref that shoved one of our fans at the kba a couple of weeks ago. They said he was from the 12th.
Something needs to be done for the states entire system of officiating. There needs to be accountability and training . The job of officiating is a joke in Ky.
ozzy72666 Wrote:Something needs to be done for the states entire system of officiating. There needs to be accountability and training . The job of officiating is a joke in Ky.

Ever seen games where Ky teams go to WV? Roethlisberger has nothing on those officials...
Belfry0304 Wrote:Ever seen games where Ky teams go to WV? Roethlisberger has nothing on those officials...

Any time a Ky team goes over to WV you better believe they will do what that can to call the game for the WV team
vundy33 Wrote:lol, I really, really want to know what he said. Massive interwebz to the person that finds it..

I will ask. but dont think he will talk about it. I would like to know to.
Hmmm...suspended for one week.
I know what he said.....He has deleted it off of his Facebook page as he should have...