•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Co. Central 2011
Oh wow. Can we just talk football you all?
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:I know exactly what I am talking about. There is no so called "redshirt" scenario that involves gaining an extra year of eligibility due to lack of credits. This is absurd.:dontthink

Your lack of intelligence flabbergasts me. :HitWall:

I pray the kids of Pike County never interact with you.
Belfry0304 Wrote:From what I was told today (so please don't get angry at me, I'm just telling what I was told by an ADULT) PCC received a letter Thursday declaring them ineligible from then on. This should not effect Pike Central '10, but would '11.

They were ruled eligible from pre-season to Week 9, then they should not lose those games. If they decided that they WERE ineligible after that, and the injunction did allow them to play THEN they should look at forfeitting the games (Which would only be Prestonsburg/Basketball) if it is that serious of an issue.

IF, (Notice the if) that is true then I assume Norman starts quarterback and I'm sure Shouse is replaceable. Hurts the depth if anything. But this is all assumption, and I hope everything works out and these kids do get to play because as a good friend of someone who wasn't able to play his senior year I saw how sad it truly was.

Where are you getting all this information? I have said and said, it has not been decide yet. This all rumor, this place should be shut down. Just a rumor mill. You will see the facts when they are presented. Call Andersen Cooper, he's keeping'em honest or call Diane or Katie.........Shew.

All these wild assumptions, you are possessed with this situation and why. It's not affecting you is it?
Belfry Insider Wrote:Im confused are you against me or not.
Oh and ive learned that life isnt fair.

I am neither for you or against you, what ever that means. I am against all this crap being slung around when know one really knows anything yet. It's always someone trying to be the first with the lastest and it is all a bunch of crap. Worry about your own team and what might be going on within their ranks and stop repeating all the bull that you know nothing about.

Life is not fair and you havn't begun to scratch the surface of the lessons that you have to learn yet. Just some friendly adivce. I am not bitter, but just sick of this situation and these kid's names being thrown all over the place. Would you want your real name on here?
It be nice to see this thread get to talking football again. This is getting ridiculous
Upcoming season predictions, schedule discussions, etc..... YES, the situtation is a part of the football program at PCC but until the final verdict is released, let's discuss the program as a whole. This thread is headed in the wrong direction. Let's try to turn it around....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Upcoming season predictions, schedule discussions, etc..... YES, the situtation is a part of the football program at PCC but until the final verdict is released, let's discuss the program as a whole. This thread is headed in the wrong direction. Let's try to turn it around....

Thank you. :worthy:
Real Badman Wrote:Your lack of intelligence flabbergasts me. :HitWall:

I pray the kids of Pike County never interact with you.

Apparently you do not understand the minimum credits required to graduate. And apparently you do not understand the rule that states four years to complete high school once you start as a freshman. So called "redshirts" have been granted in the past but not for situations such as this. We heard "redshirt" arguments about Ramey at Shelby Valley during the summer. And look what happened there. What I and many others pray is that Pike Central starts trying to follow the rules and quit looking for loopholes :ChairHit:
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:Apparently you do not understand the minimum credits required to graduate. And apparently you do not understand the rule that states four years to complete high school once you start as a freshman. So called "redshirts" have been granted in the past but not for situations such as this. We heard "redshirt" arguments about Ramey at Shelby Valley during the summer. And look what happened there. What I and many others pray is that Pike Central starts trying to follow the rules and quit looking for loopholes :ChairHit:

I was referring to your reading comprehension skills. I never mentioned anything to do with the "4 years-credit" debate. Everything else is irrelevant.
The Hawks will have a great passing game. In spring ball they ran alot with Boggs under center. This will help the Hawks be a better all around team. What do you all think ?
Real Badman Wrote:You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Granted normal situations yes, a high school player has 4 years of eligibility from the start of June their freshmen season, but if you actually knew something then you would know about the redshirt statuses available under certain situations.

Did he not play one year of his high school career? Bc if he played his freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year then the redshirt rule would not apply would it?
Bizzle Wrote:Did he not play one year of his high school career? Bc if he played his freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year then the redshirt rule would not apply would it?

Doesn't matter if he played or not. Your 4 years starts when you begin high school. You can't sit out a year and save it for later:HitWall:
William Boggs Wrote:Alan and Cory will be playing next year. I promise.:Thumbs:
Thats is what one of PC asst.coachs told me at a baseball game two nights ago, so I,m going to say they will be playing also. He did say there weakness was going to be on the line, but when you pass the way they pass they should be ok
Real Badman Wrote:I was referring to your reading comprehension skills. I never mentioned anything to do with the "4 years-credit" debate. Everything else is irrelevant.

If you look at the original post I was replying to JRod concerning 4 years and lack of credits.
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...tcount=145

Your the one who decided to reply to my post. Maybe you need some reading comprehension skills :blabbermo

I agree this is all irrelevant. He will not be granted another year of eligibility.
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:If you look at the original post I was replying to JRod concerning 4 years and lack of credits.
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...tcount=145

Your the one who decided to reply to my post. Maybe you need some reading comprehension skills :blabbermo

I agree this is all irrelevant. He will not be granted another year of eligibility.

You can just stop. You've proven you lack intelligence to keep in a conversation with me.
You both could stop your disagreement between you two is not needed here.
Evidently this one has lost it's luster.... DONE!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)