Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricardo Johnson/Elijah Pittman Updates
Ricardo Johnson is now playing for the Bobcats of Ohio U. Here is how he did in their first two exhibition games:

Exhibition v Wooster:
22 mins, 4-10 FG, 0-3 3FG, 11 pts, 4 rbs, 2 stls, 1 ast

Exhibition v Walsh
8 mins, 1-1 FG, 1-1 3FG, 4 pts, 3 rbs

Ricardo's Bobcats take on the Kansas Jayhawks 11/26 out in the Las Vegas Invitational.

Elijah Pittman has also started his college career out on the right foot:

The Chipola men’s team improved to 2-0 with a pair of wins in the Johnson Classic. The Indians outlasted Shelton State 52-39 in a defensive struggle on Nov. 6. Elijah Pittman led the Indians with 15 points.

The Indians trounced Enterprise State, 105-60, on Nov. 5. Pittman led Chipola with 21 points and 9 rebounds
Congrats to both!!:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This is great news for both. I sure hope to see Elijah mature and get into a D1 program
Congrats, I watched both of these guys the year they won the State Title a couple years back at the sweet 16.
Congrats to both!
Stardust Wrote:This is great news for both. I sure hope to see Elijah mature and get into a D1 program

Definatly has the talent to play with the big boys. Ricardo will have a great career at Ohio. I believe that his brother is at Campbellsville.
Johnson played 20mins against Oakland last night shot 1-6, 3 points and grab 5 rebounds.
MVP2 Wrote:Johnson played 20mins against Oakland last night shot 1-6, 3 points and grab 5 rebounds.

The game before that I believe he had 9 points and 3 or 4 rbs.

Pittman had 10 pts in both of the games that he just played in for Chipola (4-0) who is ranked #8. He also had a nice windmill dunk in one of those games.

He's currently averaging 14 ppg for the Indians.