Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ricardo Johnson/Elijah Pittman Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ricardo Johnson is now playing for the Bobcats of Ohio U. Here is how he did in their first two exhibition games:

Exhibition v Wooster:
22 mins, 4-10 FG, 0-3 3FG, 11 pts, 4 rbs, 2 stls, 1 ast

Exhibition v Walsh
8 mins, 1-1 FG, 1-1 3FG, 4 pts, 3 rbs

Ricardo's Bobcats take on the Kansas Jayhawks 11/26 out in the Las Vegas Invitational.

Elijah Pittman has also started his college career out on the right foot:

The Chipola men’s team improved to 2-0 with a pair of wins in the Johnson Classic. The Indians outlasted Shelton State 52-39 in a defensive struggle on Nov. 6. Elijah Pittman led the Indians with 15 points.

The Indians trounced Enterprise State, 105-60, on Nov. 5. Pittman led Chipola with 21 points and 9 rebounds
Congrats to both!!:rockon:
This is great news for both. I sure hope to see Elijah mature and get into a D1 program
Congrats, I watched both of these guys the year they won the State Title a couple years back at the sweet 16.
Congrats to both!
Stardust Wrote:This is great news for both. I sure hope to see Elijah mature and get into a D1 program

Definatly has the talent to play with the big boys. Ricardo will have a great career at Ohio. I believe that his brother is at Campbellsville.
Johnson played 20mins against Oakland last night shot 1-6, 3 points and grab 5 rebounds.
MVP2 Wrote:Johnson played 20mins against Oakland last night shot 1-6, 3 points and grab 5 rebounds.

The game before that I believe he had 9 points and 3 or 4 rbs.

Pittman had 10 pts in both of the games that he just played in for Chipola (4-0) who is ranked #8. He also had a nice windmill dunk in one of those games.

He's currently averaging 14 ppg for the Indians.