Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 27 Pike County Central 21
ltr450_777 Wrote:Well i'm glad to see everyone is being a good sport about this. I want to apologize to everyone for talkin smack and sayin PC was going to be the state champs although i still beleive this team could be any team in 3 A on the right night. Its like that one guy said u need to stay humble and that's something i didn't do. But this is a website and alot of times i would do it for laughs so i guess its all good. Keep your head up HAWKS, get in the weight room as soon as possible. The last 2 seasons have been very exciting and I can't wait until next year. And Coach Chapman, please keep coachin at PC. U r a fantastic coach and Hawk football has never been this good until u showed up.

Keep your heads up, great season. Hard work & dedication in the off season & you guys will be back next year. Tough loss, but by a great team.
Congrats Russell on your hard fought victory. You beat a very good Pike Central team.
Hey vundy 33 maybe Russell's "D" turned it up a notch in the second half and the offence took over great game.Congrats PCC on a great season and go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Russell. Glad to see Korzep finally get his shot to prove his self. This kid is very stong and runs very hard. Thought it was going to be another run dominate and pass turnover on called pass plays. Glad to see the "D" put pressure in the back field. Good game by Spradlin on "D". Always said these kids can play if you let them. Congrats players.
Congrats to Russell who played an excellent game and congrats to the hawks on an excellent season. Hopefully all this other stuff will come to an end since PC was beaten but I think that this has opened up a can of worms for the khsaa wait and see.
congrats russell