Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 27 Pike County Central 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
final
Congrats Red Devils
Huge win for the Red Devils!
good game pike central
PC blows a 2 TD lead and the Devils show a ton of heart.....
This sucks. I kinda feel like the fans on here that predicted a state championship and said Central's the new king of Pike Co jinxed us.
This is embarrassing.
Congrats Red Devils
I guess the violation talk means nothing for this year.
Congrats Russell on a big win.
Wow, I almost predicted the score right. But I did get the winner correct. Im glad Russell won this game. Coach Chapman needs to go coach college football somewhere. Better luck next year Hawks. Maybe if the right things are done up there you all will have an even better season next year.
:biggrin:
I know this is one of the best PC teams to date. However it just doesn't seem any different. They got 3rd in a down district and went out in the first round. Better luck next year. Congrats to Russel. They are always tough.
vundy33 Wrote:This is embarrassing.

Didn't know losing to one of the most prestigious teams in the 3A was a embarrassment.
I think that we can put away the "Ivan needs to retire" talk.
Huge win for Russell, congrats.... Karma Karma Karma....Confusedhh:
Don't worry about it hawk fans. This was one **** of a season and we can build on this. Congrats to russel
congrats to the Devils, good comeback,
did everyone play for PCC
Nice win Russell!! Whos on the plate for next week?
Russell saved thier best performance for tonight. Congratulations to Joel Korzep, the kid was an animal tonight 190 yards rushing and most of those after breaking tackles. The coaching staff also played well tonight. This was a very enjoyable game for the fans to watch.

I know this was a tough lose for PCC. Congratulations on a great season.

Congratulations Russell
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Didn't know losing to one of the most prestigious teams in the 3A was a embarrassment.

Pay attention Blackcat. Of course that isn't embarrassing. What's the embarrassment is the whole situation. The KHSAA investigation, some of our fans being way to confident, it's just embarrassing going out in the 1st round with this kind of team, and being up by two TD's at halftime and playing the 2nd half the way we did.
I dont care how good you are,you always play one game at a time.When you start trash talking about who your going to beat and how far your going to go in the playoffs it always comes back to bite you.No doubt PCC had a good team this year but you never start bragging,Always stay humble,and if you do lose you still have your pride.Congradulations Red Devils on the big win.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Nice win Russell!! Whos on the plate for next week?

Looks like Sheldon Clark at Sheldon Clark.
Didn't really surprise me at all. Red Devils are still a tough out.
may be having a down year, but not down and out, congrats red devils
EKUAlum05 Wrote:PC blows a 2 TD lead and the Devils show a ton of heart.....

Heart is a key ingredient.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Heart is a key ingredient.

**** right.
Wow, Knew this game would be triller. Good season PC, Congrats Russell
Just as I thought. It turned out to be too much off the field disatraction for the Hawks to overcome.
Very nice win for Russell to start the playoffs. Congrats Devils, good luck next week!
Sounds like justice was served. Congrats Russell!
Pages: 1 2 3