Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I agree. I was at the state tournament and someone with a Boone County shirt told me he was at the game in one of the private boxes in Diddle Arena. He may or may not have been there but I would have assumed that someone from Boone County would have known what they were talking about. They very well could have been full of s#@T as many sports fans are. Anyway, Zaga is correct we need to discuss the accomplishments of Sydney and not things concerning her father.

I was there too and I also heard this.Somebody said he sneaked in. I didn't see him.
What's the big deal about where Randy Moss sat?
Stardust Wrote:What's the big deal about where Randy Moss sat?

The debate was not where he sat but if he was there.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The debate was not where he sat but if he was there.

Why should it be a debate if he was there? I have no idea if he was or not, but he shows up to Sydney's games at Boone County all the time, or at least anything that he can get back to. The people close to the Moss's say that has has chartered flights to and from to make games. Which means, if it was possible to make it to the State Tournament, I'm sure he would have been there.
Stardust Wrote:Why should it be a debate if he was there? I have no idea if he was or not, but he shows up to Sydney's games at Boone County all the time, or at least anything that he can get back to. The people close to the Moss's say that has has chartered flights to and from to make games. Which means, if it was possible to make it to the State Tournament, I'm sure he would have been there.

You need to address that with the posters who say otherwise, not me.
Stardust Wrote:Why should it be a debate if he was there? I have no idea if he was or not, but he shows up to Sydney's games at Boone County all the time, or at least anything that he can get back to. The people close to the Moss's say that has has chartered flights to and from to make games. Which means, if it was possible to make it to the State Tournament, I'm sure he would have been there.

Sorry, but the bit about him showing up at Sydney's games at Boone County all the time, or "getting back to anything that he can get back to", is simply incorrect. He's been to one game in Syd's four years of HS BB. That was at Ryle, probably during her 8th grade year. That's a fact.

And he doesn't need chartered flights.......he has his own plane. But he still has seen very few of Syd or Thad's games, certainly hasn't seen one in the last season for each.

I'll reiterate about the Sweet Sixteen, if he was there no one in the family saw him. We certainly don't believe he was there.

As to the reason for my responses? Simply to clear up the idea that he sees his kids play. He doesn't. In fact doesn't see them much period. His loss.
WV Frank Wrote:As to the reason for my responses? Simply to clear up the idea that he sees his kids play. He doesn't. In fact doesn't see them much period. His loss.

If true, that is unfortunate. But I don't know what goes on within other families and don't want to rush to judgement. Especially on a public forum. His family does seem to be well provided for. Hopefully all will work out in the end.