Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randy Moss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wasnt aware of this, maybe maybe you guys were or werent, but i found this interesting

http://http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschoo...ool-278477
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/...ool-278477

ok try this sorry if the first link didnt work.
I knew this... hope Matthew Mitchell can land Ms. Moss.
Seen her play in grade school and high school. She is the real deal.
Didnt she start out at Ryle or Rowan?
Must suck having your dad be gone most of the time, but I believe Randy is close to retiring, and will hopefully come to many UK events if Coach Mitchell can get her to come to where she needs to be.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Must suck having your dad be gone most of the time, but I believe Randy is close to retiring, and will hopefully come to many UK events if Coach Mitchell can get her to come to where she needs to be.

Randy is around quite more often than you think. He attends both his daughter and son's events. I have even seen him at Saturday AM events on away game weekends.
He was at the girls state tournament last year watching her play.
To answer the posters question: I believe she started at Ryle. She may have a good college career, she is a 5'11 Guard and is very talented.
Sydney Moss is an excellent player and a really charming girl. She has become good friends with my daughter and thats how I got to know her. Wherever she decides to play in college will benefit the school!
LWC Wrote:To answer the posters question: I believe she started at Ryle. She may have a good college career, she is a 5'11 Guard and is very talented.

Yeah according to the UK yearbook she averaged 22.6ppg and 10.8rpg last year!
didnt know moss had a daughter from kentucky.
I wonder what its like for her having a Superstar NFL Player for a father?
leecoukfan Wrote:I wonder what its like for her having a Superstar NFL Player for a father?

:popcorn: Just like it is for any child of a Superstar
Stardust Wrote:Randy is around quite more often than you think. He attends both his daughter and son's events. I have even seen him at Saturday AM events on away game weekends.

You've been very lucky to catch Randy at Syd or Thad's events! To my knowledge he's only been to one or two of Thad's FB games and has seen Syd play one BB game and perhaps a handfull of AAU contests.
Tailback44 Wrote:Didnt she start out at Ryle or Rowan?

She went Heritage Academy, a very small school, in the seventh grade and started for the varsity. She started at Ryle in the 8th and 9th grade before transferring to Boone County last year.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:He was at the girls state tournament last year watching her play.

That rumor was out there but he wasn't there.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I knew this... hope Matthew Mitchell can land Ms. Moss.

At this point I don't think UK has offered and I'm not sure of their interest. Moss has offers from West Virginia, Dayton, Louisville, University of Florida, Xavier, and Kansas......that I know of.
Moss=thug
This past March, I heard he was in Bowling Green watching Boone Co.
RadioVeteran Wrote:This past March, I heard he was in Bowling Green watching Boone Co.

Don't believe so. If he was Sydney nor anyone else in the family saw him.
Very interesting. Does Moss live in Kentucky?
WV Frank Wrote:Don't believe so. If he was Sydney nor anyone else in the family saw him.

He was at the girls sweet 16 last season.
SweetLemonade Wrote:Very interesting. Does Moss live in Kentucky?

Doubt it.
the dark wizard Wrote:He was at the girls sweet 16 last season.

So you're saying he showed up, no one in the family saw him, and he contacted no one in the family, including his daughter? Interesting. I know his daughter says he wasn't there and that's what counts most.

I do know I've seen him at ONE HS game in the four seasons she's played.
hmmmmm
So is this a thread about Sydney Moss' accomplishments or Randy's shortcomings as a father?
Just wondering.

Because I'm sure if Sydney was reading this she'd appreciate the ladder of the two not be referenced in this thread Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:hmmmmm
So is this a thread about Sydney Moss' accomplishments or Randy's shortcomings as a father?
Just wondering.

Because I'm sure if Sydney was reading this she'd appreciate the ladder of the two not be referenced in this thread Wink

I agree. I was at the state tournament and someone with a Boone County shirt told me he was at the game in one of the private boxes in Diddle Arena. He may or may not have been there but I would have assumed that someone from Boone County would have known what they were talking about. They very well could have been full of s#@T as many sports fans are. Anyway, Zaga is correct we need to discuss the accomplishments of Sydney and not things concerning her father.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I agree. I was at the state tournament and someone with a Boone County shirt told me he was at the game in one of the private boxes in Diddle Arena. He may or may not have been there but I would have assumed that someone from Boone County would have known what they were talking about. They very well could have been full of s#@T as many sports fans are. Anyway, Zaga is correct we need to discuss the accomplishments of Sydney and not things concerning her father.

Agree completely on the second bolded statement......................but.....first bolded statement......wouldn't you think the family............and particularly Sydney................would know if he was there?
WV Frank Wrote:[/B]

Agree completely on the second bolded statement......................but.....first bolded statement......wouldn't you think the family............and particularly Sydney................would know if he was there?

You are saying we don't need to talk about something....
and then ask a question to encourage conversation about the same topic.

Congratulations to Sydney on her great accomplishments.
Best of luck in the upcoming season and I hope to see her dancing with Matt Mitchell at Big Blue Madness!

**Officially retiring from this thread**
WV Frank Wrote:[/B]

You forget who were talking about. A man whose on his 3rd team in 11 weeks :lmao:
Pages: 1 2