Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley
23.81%
Harlan
76.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 9/24
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Yea I knew they did some work on it but still yet is as flat as a pancake and has holes like a cow pasture. With all the money they spent on the HS itself it is pretty bad they did not build the football field. They have the Taj mahal of gyms and no football field.

Their field is no cow pasture any more, they ninstalled bermuda 3 years ago and the holes and craters haven't been there since Cawood was.
They are doing it right, it may be a slow process but they are planning to have the nicest facility in the state and it won't be much longer.
Harlan Co. 22-21.
Aye boo boo, I changed my mind. I'll take Whitley by 20+.
Whitley 28 - 20
Oh its that day District, Lets go BEARS!
Aslan Wrote:Aye boo boo, I changed my mind. I'll take Whitley by 20+.

:Thumbs:
3wishes Wrote:Their field is no cow pasture any more, they ninstalled bermuda 3 years ago and the holes and craters haven't been there since Cawood was.
They are doing it right, it may be a slow process but they are planning to have the nicest facility in the state and it won't be much longer.

I was up their last year for a game, it still has some issues, but for sure it is better than it was I will give you that.

With Tim Saylor at Supt. I am sure the field will be nice when it is finally done it just perplexes me how they can spend a fortune on a gym that will never be 1/2 capacity and not build a football field??????
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I was up their last year for a game, it still has some issues, but for sure it is better than it was I will give you that.

With Tim Saylor at Supt. I am sure the field will be nice when it is finally done it just perplexes me how they can spend a fortune on a gym that will never be 1/2 capacity and not build a football field??????

I would say half of Harlan is with you on that one, but to them, I guess they thought they was going to get to hold the RG tour, and really they should that is a joke Corbin, but I guess we won't get into that now. They have done a lot of work and the place looks great right now, but who knows by the time Bell rolls in here.

I have heard that the new field is going to have the new tuff and the big TV's on the score boards, they say it will be something to really look at, but right now we are just looking at the same old things we had before they combined, Please get our fields done :please:
Aslan Wrote::Thumbs:

No one really cares what you think anymore!!!:lmao:

Harlan in a close game!:rockon:

Aslan :ChairHit: Harlan County lol
I wouldn't recommend getting your new field ready to play Bell County on Wink
I would schedule Knott for your first game on the field.
It will never recover from the first beatdown that would occur on it if you play Bell first lol
HB0669 Wrote:No one really cares what you think anymore!!!:lmao:

Harlan in a close game!:rockon:

Aslan :ChairHit: Harlan County lol

Smile
This should be a good ball game. I think Whitley Co. steals one from the Bears on their turf. Whitley 28 Harlan 20