Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Harlan County 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats your thought who wins!!!!

I will say the bears by a TD!TongueirateSho
Hc 22- whitley16 GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!
Bears take it at home.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:Hc 22- whitley16 GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

Aye boo boo, I'll take Whitley by 14.
Should be a good game! Whitley Co. has played a tough schedule so far, so I think they will be prepared for this game! But, I'm going with Harlan Co. at home!

Harlan Co. - 24

Whitley Co. - 21
I'll take Whitley by 2 TDs.
Hc 22 -whitley 16 hc will have two starters back for this game .. and the offense is starting to look pretty good ...plus it,s a home game for the bears this game will be packed ... can,t wait go BEARS!!!!!!GRR!!!!GRR!!!! :rockon:
Whitley will be ready for this game after the tough schedule theyve had so far this season.
Whitley-27 Harlan Co.-14
I'm picking the Bears! The boys have looked better and better each and every game, getting used to new positions, offense and defense looking great. GO BEARS!!! :rockon:
Wc by 8
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I'm picking the Bears! The boys have looked better and better each and every game, getting used to new positions, offense and defense looking great. GO BEARS!!! :rockon:

Not to take anything from them but they should be looking better they have been playing some pretty weak teams.

With that being said I will take Harlan Co. in a close game.
HC in a Barnburner
HC by 6
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Not to take anything from them but they should be looking better they have been playing some pretty weak teams.

With that being said I will take Harlan Co. in a close game.

What I was referring to was that we've had player after player in new/different positions than what they are used to playing due to the loss of two starters to knee injuries, sickness during one game, 2 players suspended for the Powell Valley game, etc. We also have some younger boys (some freshmen) stepping up and doing a great job. We have played some weaker teams since the Pulaski game, but again, we have improved week after week with the above-mentioned situations we've found ourselves in.
Harlan Co.
WC by 7.
Gimme them bears by a TD.
If they play their JV they will win with a running clock.
HC by a td
WC by 14
If the Black Bears don't fumble and if they can minimize their mental mistakes(flags), they will win it by at least 2 td's. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
I have been hearing a rumor about a possiblity of the Harlan Co and Bell Co game might be played on the new field at the end of the season? Is this true or possible this year?
Harlan Co by 2 TD's... Looks like all they do is run and run some more. 22 pass attempts in 4 games this season.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Harlan Co by 2 TD's... Looks like all they do is run and run some more. 22 pass attempts in 4 games this season.

My kind of football!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Harlan Co by 2 TD's... Looks like all they do is run and run some more. 22 pass attempts in 4 games this season.

That stat is kinda mis-leading, they passed only twice in the first two games, the next 20 have come the last two weeks, so technically they have thrown 10 times each game here lately and last week they threw for over 200 yards in the first half. I has a lot to do with personal at this point IMO. The have had so many starters out each game and new, young players are having to step up.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I have been hearing a rumor about a possiblity of the Harlan Co and Bell Co game might be played on the new field at the end of the season? Is this true or possible this year?

Impossible.

Won't happen this year to any opponent.
3wishes Wrote:Impossible.

Won't happen this year to any opponent.

When do they think it will be done? That is a shame they still have to play at Cawood's field.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:When do they think it will be done? That is a shame they still have to play at Cawood's field.

It is not known yet. They have really upgraded Cawood's field with great grass, fixed the bleachers and have the loudest stadium speakers in the state. It will turn into one of the greatest middle school felds in the state as soon the high school stadium is done though.
3wishes Wrote:It is not known yet. They have really upgraded Cawood's field with great grass, fixed the bleachers and have the loudest stadium speakers in the state. It will turn into one of the greatest middle school felds in the state as soon the high school stadium is done though.

Yea I knew they did some work on it but still yet is as flat as a pancake and has holes like a cow pasture. With all the money they spent on the HS itself it is pretty bad they did not build the football field. They have the Taj mahal of gyms and no football field.
I would rather get what we want instead of build a field and have regrets, look at LCC it is nice but nothing else can ever be added it is on a side of a mtn. Looks like the baseball field will be done by this year and then who knows on the football field but looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 2