Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro
39.13%
Clay County
60.87%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Clay County 9/3
27 of the 37 players are 6'0 or taller. This Middlesboro team is a tall and athletic team.
Clay by 21
Good luck Yellow Jackets. Prove everyone wrong and win this one!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:27 of the 37 players are 6'0 or taller. This Middlesboro team is a tall and athletic team.

Are they playing basketball instead of Football? I would still take Clay in that also.
Mboro- 14

Clay- 42

Clay is too big, too strong. But Mboro will give them trouble in the beginning. Being from Jackson Co. I would like to see Clay get spanked but just don't see it!
William Muney Wrote:Are they playing basketball instead of Football? I would still take Clay in that also.

Ill take Mboro football to out score bball in this comparison:thatsfunn:lmao:
the dark wizard Wrote:Ill take Mboro football to out score bball in this comparison:thatsfunn:lmao:

Good point.
These pics about the Clay/Middlesboro game would be so lopsided if a change would not have happened in Middlesboro. Just by comparison Middlesboro doesn't match Clay's talent level yet the coaching of Middlesboro pulls them back into the conversation of having a chance to win. I would be willing to say if nothing had changed with the Jackets coaching staff 90% on here would be talking about how bad Clay would beat Middlesboro. Coaching can do wonders!
Good game here hard to choose but im going to say Middlesboro takes this one with their defense, their flying high coming off a big win against Letcher last week.

Middlesboro - 14

Clay - 7
This matchups got alot more hype than i expected.
Anyone with an update on this one?