Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
60.32%
Breathitt Co
39.68%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Breathitt County 8/27
People are saying Sheldon Clark played I didn't see the game and really don't know what the expectations of their fans are so i really can't comment on that. I do know that Collins is an excellant team and SC fans could have overlooked them a little bit. I seen the BC game live and in person and wasn't impressed with them at all. Cville lack of a decent punter or kicker is really handed BC the game. And the fact cville only had about 20 players makes it hard to really get live looks in practice.

I can't see that BC putting up more than 21 points on anybody if they don't improve because cville "D" really shut them down. I would guess SC by at least 21 points judging on what I seen from BC last week.
.go bobcats win i will be there to cheer on the bobcats. They win by 12.
madman Wrote:.go bobcats win i will be there to cheer on the bobcats. They win by 12.

:Thumbs:
Pigskinman53 Wrote:People are saying Sheldon Clark played I didn't see the game and really don't know what the expectations of their fans are so i really can't comment on that. I do know that Collins is an excellant team and SC fans could have overlooked them a little bit. I seen the BC game live and in person and wasn't impressed with them at all. Cville lack of a decent punter or kicker is really handed BC the game. And the fact cville only had about 20 players makes it hard to really get live looks in practice.

I can't see that BC putting up more than 21 points on anybody if they don't improve because cville "D" really shut them down. I would guess SC by at least 21 points judging on what I seen from BC last week.

they also are Playing at Breathitt...i believe the fans will be a factor that SC will have to deal with :Thumbs:
Againstme! Wrote:they also are Playing at Breathitt...i believe the fans will be a factor that SC will have to deal with :Thumbs:
I'm guessing you have never seen the Sc fans travel.. when we come we bring them all
Playing "at Breathitt" means more than just putting up with the fans, or that God forsaken cannon... The only time I can ever recall seeing a ball carrier (for the visiting team, of course) flagged for "leading with his head" was at a game at Breathitt County...
May be the game of the week. I see this as being a dogfight for both teams. Bobcats get the W.

BHS 28
SC 20