Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Breathitt County 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who ya got
Sheldon Clark (0-1)
Breathitt (1-0)
Sc by 6
BC by 7
breathitt by 8.if they can stop cramping up . go breathitt bobcats
If we don't play anybetter than we did against Cville it could be a long night for us.Looked like we was playing 2 hand touch.They was just expecting the ball carrier to fall when they touched them.And by the way....Coaches at Breathitt.You need the Neace kid playing center.No excuse that after 3 COSTLY snaps you didn't change centers.He should be starting anyway.
Cards take this one..Backfield is to strong for Breathitt to handle...
Sheldon Clark 34-14.
should be a good game.. going to think about the prediction for a couple of days.
It'll be a dandy one, Im sure. Im going to take Breathitt.
Sheldon Clark 36, Breathitt 22
Should be a good game , but i think SC will take it to Breathitt and show that SC is a very good 3a football team.:rockon:
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:If we don't play anybetter than we did against Cville it could be a long night for us.Looked like we was playing 2 hand touch.They was just expecting the ball carrier to fall when they touched them.And by the way....Coaches at Breathitt.You need the Neace kid playing center.No excuse that after 3 COSTLY snaps you didn't change centers.He should be starting anyway.

people mess up, no they dont need to switch ROY KIDD he is good at snapping the ball. This is the first year he has ever played varsity and he is probably nervous trust me he was pretty aggravated about it himself.
bobcats by 12!!!!
lets go cats
Bobcats 30
SC 16
SC rolls. 35-14
I'm hoping Sheldon Clark can get on the rebound here and put last week behind them, we know what we need to work on and I'm sure Hagar will get his boys ready for I don't see anything like this happening to them 2 weeks in a row. So with that it will be a close game I do believe and I see it as Sc wins 28-20
Sc 28 bc 7
Cardinals by 7
SC is going DOWN! Big Grin
Breathitt 17-16 in a dandy.
I think its goin to be a good game and i will give my score here in a few days.
SC by atleast 2tds
I'll take Sheldon Clark by 14.
Sc by a Td.
Cardinals by 10.
Cards 28-14
i'm not sure here but god did collins beat the crap out of SC....Breathitt should win just need to get somethings tuned up before the game.
Againstme! Wrote:i'm not sure here but god did collins beat the crap out of SC....Breathitt should win just need to get somethings tuned up before the game.

Yes Sheldon Clark did get beaten badly! They played a superior team, some would contend they were 6A competitively, since they got most of the players from last year's Shelbyville team that was 6A.

Thus if Breathitt is on par with Collins, Sheldon Clark is in for a long Friday night.
But the question, is Breathitt on par with Collins? I sure hope not.

I feel that SC will look like a different team against Breathitt. I sure hope so!
Sheldon Clark will win this one. :Thumbs:
Neither team played very well in their openers so it shapes up to to be a good one. I think the Cards will snap back and come away with a slim victory but its never easy to win at Jackson. Lets Go Cards
Pages: 1 2 3 4