Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Ashland turns in Fairview for recruiting to KHSAA
Walleye seems well informed in regard to Ashland and KHSAA. Commissioner Stout didn't care for Ashland. He saw through the manure. However, the Iron Lady and Tackett seem to be two of the few outside the maroon fog who are enamoured by Swift and Company.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Walleye seems well informed in regard to Ashland and KHSAA. Commissioner Stout didn't care for Ashland. He saw through the manure. However, the Iron Lady and Tackett seem to be two of the few outside the maroon fog who are enamoured by Swift and Company.

Yep....:rockon:
Royal Judge Wrote:Ashland has recruited more than any other school in the history of the 16th Region, even more than Rose Hill. Fairview may be guilty, they may be innocent, but one thing is for sure that Ashland is the pot calling the kettle black.

its good to be on top and have everyone try to bring you down with them how many violations have the tomcats been found guilty of? or even better when was the last investigation?
Jarons Wrote:I do not know if this is true or not. But it does not surprise me that Ashland is the school blowing the whistle (if this rumor is true). Considering they accused Boyd Co. in the 90's for recruiting talent from the Ramey Home, and they accused Rose Hill of recruiting after every successful season they had in the 2000's.

you mean those succesfull seasons at rose hill that the khsaa determined shouldnt have happened?
i played high school football in the area 20 years ago and recruiting was just as bad then. i grew up with guys who went to a differnt school almost every year. (paintville, JC greenup, raceland boyd, ashland lawrence, SC) kids go where they "think" they will have the best chance to win, be seen or play. i live in the south now and i see the same things here. recruiting isnt going away! as far as Rose Hill goes their a private school arent they? with out recruiting they wouldnt have students. just my opinion.
Fairview has been cheating for years and everyone knows, and there is A LOT MORE going on over there than addresses that are not accurate. Those in charge are more concernced about sports and money than the well being of those kids. In the past two years there have been a load of new players on many sports, even getting kids DURING the basketball season. I hope that the KHSAA comes down on them just as hard as they have the other schools but don't look for the Daily Insuffecient to cover this too much, a parent or two at Eagleland have their noses so far up some of the paper's editors that until they HAVE to put the story in there, nobody is going to read much about it in there.
I heard Fairview was closing it doors today> Oh wait the KHSAA is waiting on 25 more lies to come frome you people that have the inside scoop. Oh I mean dont have a clue what you are talking about. ***NEWSFLASH*** Fairview is open .
Can someone post the actual rules (or a link to the rules) that forbids a student athelete from being recruited and receiving gifts to play for a school.
This is great !!!!

I bet if you totaled up the IQ on this thread it would have to total a couple of dozen or maybe more.
russellpride Wrote:You are an idiot you don't know anything

:thatsfunn Tell us what you really feel!
Nobody I am aware of ever said Fairview should close their doors, they just should quit lyng about addresses and encouraging others to do the same. Anybody that does not want to admit what has been going on over there for years is either involved or so oblivious that they deserve what happens if the KHSAA really is investigating them. Does anyone know how to confirm this?