Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am ready for some Football !!!
This World Cup stuff is not for me. Baseball is alright, but bring on the Friday nights and Saturday afternoons.
You & Me Both Are Ready For Some Football!!!
I'm with ya! Its an everyday thing for me once season starts. I miss the atmosphere and the people that you can get no where else except a football stadium.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:I'm with ya! Its an everyday thing for me once season starts. I miss the atmosphere and the people that you can get no where else except a football stadium.

I like that statement, May I use it sometime

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I'm with you,Bring on some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Henry Man Wrote:I like that statement, May I use it sometime

use away my friend
Old Henry Man Wrote:I like that statement, May I use it sometime

Most football fans, I would think, agree wholeheartedly with that statement!

Awesome video
My marriage, the birth of my kids, and football season. Not always in that order!
A_Ray #5 :];1010969 Wrote:

Awesome video

I watched this video again just now. I had watched it a few days ago and somehow did not see the last few clips. I am referring to the TD run by KP Skyles. I have a friend that is an avid SC fan and he told me that Skyles will be only a junior
this season, and has recently run a 4.44 forty at some competition, a camp or combine.

My friend is pretty close to SC football and I have to wonder if maybe he is irrationally exuberant? Many fans tend to be extremely optomistic; heck, I may fall into that category.
I am ready
A_Ray #5 :];1010969 Wrote:

Awesome video

I played my final year as a senior at Pike Central this past year and watching this video really made me realize how much I'm going to miss being under those lights on a Friday night. There was nothing better then having fans going wild and playing beside guys who had became family after 4 years and just the sites, sounds, and smells of football but that was a great video.
Sweet I love it. I have always said every other sport is just something to do until football starts!