Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I am ready for some Football !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This World Cup stuff is not for me. Baseball is alright, but bring on the Friday nights and Saturday afternoons.
You & Me Both Are Ready For Some Football!!!
I'm with ya! Its an everyday thing for me once season starts. I miss the atmosphere and the people that you can get no where else except a football stadium.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:I'm with ya! Its an everyday thing for me once season starts. I miss the atmosphere and the people that you can get no where else except a football stadium.

I like that statement, May I use it sometime

I'm with you,Bring on some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Henry Man Wrote:I like that statement, May I use it sometime

use away my friend
Old Henry Man Wrote:I like that statement, May I use it sometime

Most football fans, I would think, agree wholeheartedly with that statement!

Awesome video
My marriage, the birth of my kids, and football season. Not always in that order!
A_Ray #5 :];1010969 Wrote:

Awesome video

I watched this video again just now. I had watched it a few days ago and somehow did not see the last few clips. I am referring to the TD run by KP Skyles. I have a friend that is an avid SC fan and he told me that Skyles will be only a junior
this season, and has recently run a 4.44 forty at some competition, a camp or combine.

My friend is pretty close to SC football and I have to wonder if maybe he is irrationally exuberant? Many fans tend to be extremely optomistic; heck, I may fall into that category.
I am ready
A_Ray #5 :];1010969 Wrote:

Awesome video

I played my final year as a senior at Pike Central this past year and watching this video really made me realize how much I'm going to miss being under those lights on a Friday night. There was nothing better then having fans going wild and playing beside guys who had became family after 4 years and just the sites, sounds, and smells of football but that was a great video.
Sweet I love it. I have always said every other sport is just something to do until football starts!