Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New kid at Pike Central
[quote=Salimander]This was not a "factor " in anyone from Pike Central's discussion until post#6 from bucslover66 brought Belfry into it. I will assure you that the folks at Pike Central don't worry about what goes on at Belfry nearly as much as you would hope. We all know how it operates at Belfry in regards to transfers and that's just the way it is. People in this area never whined around about Belfry getting players for Mingo or even having our own players transfer there. We roll with it and do our deal. We worry very little about the comings and goings at Belfry.[/QUO
Belfry does not worry about what goes on over there i know a school that does. We will do what Belfry does and we will see you on the field no matter who you get.
CoachM Wrote:Sounds like the pond creek nation is starting to worry just a bit!

why worry, PC had chapman last year and didnt beat BelfryTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Gina Shouse Wrote:Hi, my name is Gina Shouse and I am the mother of Cory Shouse. I have been told that there has been a lot of speculation about my child. First and foremost let me state that Coach John Paul Chapman did not recruit my child. I have lived in Breathitt County for twenty years and relocating has been one of the hardest decisions of my life. My family live in Pike, Floyd and Knott County, with my pending "DIVORCE" I decided to get closer to home. After deciding to move to Pike County I chose Pike County Central because of Academics. Cory is a 4.0 student and always has been, he was Breathitt Counties Robinson Scholar in 2009. The Robinson Scholarship is a full 4 year Scholarship to the University of Kentucky. Academics comes first and sports come second, always has always will.
To all the Bobcats and their fans that we leave behind, we love ya, we miss you, good luck with your upcoming season. Go Bobcats!!!!!!!!!!
To all our new friends at Pike Central, Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice way to cover...lol
King Leonidas Wrote:As long as Chapman is at Pike Central, everyone is 3A better be worried. He is a great coach and now players are starting to see that and come his way. Belfry runs a old style offense and Pike Central runs a more exciting style and kids would rather catch and throw instead of run the Belly!

that wide open PC offense scored alot on us last year huh?not
cuppett777 Wrote:nice way to cover...lol
I have no dog in this fight but it looks like pirate fans won't let this thread end. If I'm not mistaken it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get from Breathitt to Pike County. How many families are financially able to up root their lives and transfer because of sports, I'd say not many. Their not just crossing a county line or for you pirates a state line, we're talking about a considerable distance. Are we to believe that all Breathitt's talented freshmen are all financially able to do this, I don't think so. To a certain Bobcat fan, I'll repeat what was said in a previous post, why would the coach at Pike Central want to recruit from Breathitt when his son helps coach the Bobcats.. LMAO
Thread closed!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]