Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
86.36%
Prestonsburg
13.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Prestonsburg (15th region 1st round)
The King Wrote:SV fans need to enjoy this run in the regional tournament. This is a special group of players we been blessed to have over the past few years.

We are in the 10th year of an amazing run in the 15th by SV. It started with the 00-01 team that didn't lose an in-region unitl they were defeated by Allen Central in the regional. SV then went on to win 3 of the next 4 regional tournaments, and this group is looking to add a 3 out of 4 stretch of their own. From the Akers brothers, Terry Wright, Paul Fleming, Josh Goad, to Seth, Kelsey, Patrick, and Kris, to Jacob, Jonah, Logan, Curby, and the current group of players, we have been very fortunate to have so many talented players come through in such a short time period. This run of dominance is sure to end after this season, but hopefully it won't be long until SV is back on top...

Great post. It certainly has been an amazing 10-year run, hopefully capped off with the 6th regional title during that span.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EasyMoney Wrote:Valley will get upset in this tournament by someone, maybe even pburg
pburg by 2

SV may very well get upset, I personally don't see it happening, especially in this one I'll say
SV 85
Pburg 50 :popcorn:
Pburg does not have the horses to keep up with Valley's defense. I say that Valley may score 30 points off of turnovers. I will talk Valley by 30 going in to the 4th quarter. Dont know if it will get down to 25 by the end but it will be Valley by a comfortable amount.
Polls are fun but this one is over before it begins. Shelby Valley will roll over Prestonsburg. I noticed P-Burg has 4 people who have voted for them so far. They sure must be diehard Blackcats fans.
Valley by 20
Valley wins by 30+
set09 Wrote:p'burg is weak.

And they still beat Betsy Layne in the All "A" at the Expo...
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Polls are fun but this one is over before it begins. Shelby Valley will roll over Prestonsburg. I noticed P-Burg has 4 people who have voted for them so far. They sure must be diehard Blackcats fans.

How do you know it was Prestonsburg fans?

I voted for SV and I'm a Prestonsburg fan.
I this game Thursday at 8?
Valley by about 40.
Good luck to both teams on Thursday! I know that the Valley players and fans will be fired up for their last go around for a while.
Valley rolls through this one.
sv by a bunch
what day/time is this game?
Thursday at 8:30 I do believe.
March 4th - 8pm

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ment_95115
^Thanks Creeker!
Valley easily by 34