Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Jeffersontown 2/20: Broadcast 103.1 www.wpke.com
ryanblue1424 Wrote:I think J-Town will win by 5-10 points.

i agree
Aslan Wrote:Valley is definitely at a disadvantage playing @ PCC the night before.

I was beginning to wonder if this was still being played tonight. Noone is talking about it. I would have thought everyone would have something to say about it. In my opinion, it's the biggest game being played in the mountains tonight. I will definitely be there.
I'm a 15th reg fan. J-town is the 6th ranked team in the 7th reg., I think Valley will match up really well with them. I think you could put Valley in the 7th reg and they could finish between 6th & 8th there. I'm going with Valley.
ANEWPAT Wrote:I was beginning to wonder if this was still being played tonight. Noone is talking about it. I would have thought everyone would have something to say about it. In my opinion, it's the biggest game being played in the mountains tonight. I will definitely be there.

I agree. It's PCC's senior night.
Very nice match-up for both teams as they prepare for Playoffs. I look forward to the results of this game tomorrow
Gonna be tough to get two victories over a top 25 team in the state in PCC IMO, and the # 7 team J*town.

I think Valley pulls it off, and gains a big head of steam heading into regions, and Rupp in a couple weeks.

Shelby Valley 88
PCC 69
-------------------

Shelby Valley 73
J*Town 70

These are two games with plenty of media attention, and highly pop. areas for Elisha Justice to pick up some Mr. Basketball votes from some voters that dont get to see him play as much
Jtown by 8
Valley by 6
Good match up should be a great game to see.
ANEWPAT Wrote:I was beginning to wonder if this was still being played tonight. Noone is talking about it. I would have thought everyone would have something to say about it. In my opinion, it's the biggest game being played in the mountains tonight. I will definitely be there.

there is a thread for the pcc game as well
This will be very hard for Valley to win both of these games.. I'll say Valley wins at PCC but loses at Jeffersontown by 5.. ohh how I wish Im wrong lol.
I'm pulling for Valley, but it's going to be tough.
LCDawg Wrote:Magic Johnson/Lebron James actually PLAYED/PLAYS the guard position though, McCarty never came close, that is my reasoning. No Need to take it personal.
Nothing personal, there are lots of coaches that have never played basketball, you don't have to have played the guard position to coach a guard. When you play basketball for 20 to 30 years you learn the other positions by osmosis, for example, Patterson at UK runs the break as well as any other big man in the country, he works through screens to get open, but if John Wall doesn't pass him the ball, don't you think he could coach him to pass the ball to the open man, even if he is 6ft 8 260 pounds forward, and a non-guard?
Valley losing at Perry tonight, does this change the outcome of this game for some of you.

Does Valley lose back to back games, or do they bounce back with a huge win @ Jeffersontown?
Glad these two are playing...will finally get to see the Thomas Jackson v Elisha Justice match up. IMO this match up will make or break the game for both teams. Whichever point guard plays better will get the W for their team.

I think Valley's size could cause some problems for the Chargers, but J'town's athleticism will give Valley fits all over the court. With the game being in Louisville, I think Valley takes another one on the chin:

J'town: 65
Valley: 57
come on guys recover tonight
SV left this morning to J-town. I say, due to their loss last night, this team will be quik on the boards and SV by 3. These boys don't take a loss lightly and I believe they will come out hot!
What time is this game today?
J'town by 10+ :igiveup:
The boys left this morning from Valley, the game is at 7:30 tonite, and they will return tomorrow.
mrsportsfan Wrote:The boys left this morning from Valley, the game is at 7:30 tonite, and they will return tomorrow.

Thanks for the information since nobody else would post it.
I'm actually going to say that since Shelby Valley lost last night, they come out for this one fired up and win big at J-town.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Valley rebounds with a 6pt win.
Glad to see SV play a game like this win or lose it will be good for SV. Like someone else said this should be a good matchup with Jackson and EJ and it should be played at a fast tempo. I look for a good game from EJ and Hatfield who has been playing some very good ball as of late, and a BIG game from Varney(who IMO is UNDERATED) since it will be a faster pace. I don't think that game against PCC, then traveling to J-Town will hurt SV much I think they would love to make a statement in this one and will be ready to play. I'm going to say this one will be close and say SV by 3 74-71 in a little of a surprise.
I'll be doing updates in a different thread, if anybody is iterested.. feel free to join in and help if you;d like!

Go Valley!