Cody Belter 25 points, 10 rebounds, 9 blocks
Zack Tackett 12 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 steal
Estil Bentley 7 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 8 deflections
Victor Fouts 7 points, 3 steals, 3 rebounds
Owen Caudill 5 points, 2 rebounds
Zach Cantrell 2 points, 4 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 10 assists, 4 rebounds
Michael Caudill 2 rebounds

Congratulations to the Feds Creek Vikings on winning the county championship over a very talented Virgie team. Also, I would like to say that Virgie could easily have won it as well. A few more bounces went FCs way in the 4th.
Congrats on the win Coach! After a close game at halftime, Belter took charge in the middle and you had a couple other kids step up as well! Very nice game!!!
Congrats on your victory Wildcats...Really good coaching Randy! :Thumbs:
Viking_Mommy Wrote:Congrats on your victory Wildcats...Really good coaching Randy! :Thumbs:

Thank you. Congratulations on your championship. I'm sure everyone over there is riding pretty high right now.
i want to say our COUGARS PLAY WITH HEART #10 PLAY GREAT I THINK that 44 didnt get throw out i think that maybe we would have a shot ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; COUGARS GET IT NEXT YEAR and i thank you coach davis for saying good thinks about our COUGARS BOYS :worthy:
cougar blue&gold Wrote:i want to say our COUGARS PLAY WITH HEART #10 PLAY GREAT I THINK that 44 didnt get throw out i think that maybe we would have a shot ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; COUGARS GET IT NEXT YEAR and i thank you coach davis for saying good thinks about our COUGARS BOYS :worthy:

I think the Cougars really showed improvement at the end of the season. They played really well in the tournament.
Congrats Dorton!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Congrats Dorton,
Come on Cody, couldn't get one more, teeny little block, ha ha. Triple doubles are hard to get and so is a win. Congratulations Coach Davis and Dorton!