Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton 58 Elkhorn 26: Pike County Consolation Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cody Belter 25 points, 10 rebounds, 9 blocks
Zack Tackett 12 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 steal
Estil Bentley 7 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 8 deflections
Victor Fouts 7 points, 3 steals, 3 rebounds
Owen Caudill 5 points, 2 rebounds
Zach Cantrell 2 points, 4 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 10 assists, 4 rebounds
Michael Caudill 2 rebounds

Congratulations to the Feds Creek Vikings on winning the county championship over a very talented Virgie team. Also, I would like to say that Virgie could easily have won it as well. A few more bounces went FCs way in the 4th.
Congrats on the win Coach! After a close game at halftime, Belter took charge in the middle and you had a couple other kids step up as well! Very nice game!!!
Congrats on your victory Wildcats...Really good coaching Randy! :Thumbs:
Viking_Mommy Wrote:Congrats on your victory Wildcats...Really good coaching Randy! :Thumbs:

Thank you. Congratulations on your championship. I'm sure everyone over there is riding pretty high right now.
i want to say our COUGARS PLAY WITH HEART #10 PLAY GREAT I THINK that 44 didnt get throw out i think that maybe we would have a shot ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; COUGARS GET IT NEXT YEAR and i thank you coach davis for saying good thinks about our COUGARS BOYS :worthy:
cougar blue&gold Wrote:i want to say our COUGARS PLAY WITH HEART #10 PLAY GREAT I THINK that 44 didnt get throw out i think that maybe we would have a shot ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; COUGARS GET IT NEXT YEAR and i thank you coach davis for saying good thinks about our COUGARS BOYS :worthy:

I think the Cougars really showed improvement at the end of the season. They played really well in the tournament.
Congrats Dorton!! Smile
Congrats Dorton,
Come on Cody, couldn't get one more, teeny little block, ha ha. Triple doubles are hard to get and so is a win. Congratulations Coach Davis and Dorton!