Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Middle School Teams?
"JMac" Wrote:I may have seen everything now. How can you have even seen or heard many more than 10 middle school teams?

Just this year alone I have watched Virgie, Mullins, Millard, Phelps, Belfry, Allen Central, Johnson County, Paintsville, Pikeville, Louisa, AB Combs, Elkhorn, Kimper, Feds Creek, Christ Central, Hindman, Martha Jane Potter, Whitesburg, Hazard and Johns Creek. Most of these were at tournaments or panoramas that we have played in.
Allen Central is a joke betsy layne is alot better team then them they have already beat them. Betsy layne beat belfery by about 40.
well i would have to agree with DortonWildcat5 but i have to say if dorton would ge their act together they could be at least up their with virgie and hindman....even tho they did get beat out of the gym by hindman! And with what ive heard sebastion is great and their b team was last year.
I have been able to watch JBS play twice in 2 days and Cox hasn't impressed me at all. He makes good moves at times, but most of the time he plays like a normal 8th grader. Wednesday will be a battle between them and Sebastian. Sebastian beat Clay by 3. Clay was without their leading scorer due to sickness.
"The_Punisher" Wrote:Allen Central is a joke betsy layne is alot better team then them they have already beat them. Betsy layne beat belfery by about 40.

According to the Floyd County Times- BLES defeated ACMS by 2 points.
How did the Cox kid not impress you
he averages in double figures in the High school games
well i guess the reason 51513 Dont like him is problaby because he beat you or your favorite team
Tate is for real. The games that we have played against JBS, he has really impressed me with his composure and clutch play.
there is no way Allen Central should be ranked
"Ac11Rebels" Wrote:well i guess the reason 51513 Dont like him is problaby because he beat you or your favorite team
No Clay didn't have to play JBS. The team that beat Clay just got dont inalating JBS. I know he averages double figures in varsity play. It seems to me he plays like a normal 8th grader.
well i havnt seen the cox kid play a whole lot but the times i have he HAS seemed to impress me. he can knocked down shots from almost anywhere on the floor and what i have seen, can handle the ball pretty well also...
"51513" Wrote:No Clay didn't have to play JBS. The team that beat Clay just got dont inalating JBS. I know he averages double figures in varsity play. It seems to me he plays like a normal 8th grader.

An eighth grader who will be 16 before the start of his Freshmen year of high school.
"WOW" Wrote:An eighth grader who will be 16 before the start of his Freshmen year of high school.
Doesn't that mean he has to sit out his senior year?
Southern Pulaski Middle has had a pretty good season...so I here...11-1 i think
He won't be 16 before his frshman he will turn 16 right after the start of it
"THE BUS" Wrote:He won't be 16 before his frshman he will turn 16 right after the start of it

So JBS will start school on August 1, 2006. Tate will be 16 on August 2, 2006.
Robinson in perry co. they are beatin everyone in that county
I watched Robinson play this year - weren't sure where they were from at that time though. Solid Ball Club!!
Does anyone know how South Floyds Middle School is doing this year? Records or stats or anything? Who is the new coach over there and how is he doing?
SFMS lost in the first round of the Right Beaver Classic. They were defeated by Hazzard 8th grade. Not sure how things went from there.
Ac played Sf in a Conference game and beat them by 22
SF is like 2-6 or sumthin like that i know that they beat MCA and Wesley Cristian they got beat by AC Hazard BL(i think) but idk who else
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Does anyone know how South Floyds Middle School is doing this year? Records or stats or anything? Who is the new coach over there and how is he doing?

I think the coach is a Tackett. Not sure about the first name though. He's a young looking guy. Probably his first coaching job.
I agree with Jesus..Elkhorn is very strong and they have beaten Dorton by 5 once..they have extremely good guard play between fields and williams
There is a rematch between Elkhorn City and Dorton tonight in the finals of the Cougar Classic at Elkhorn... should be a good one...
The final of the game tonight in the Cougar Classic Championship was Dorton 45, Elkhorn 27. The game was tied at 14 at halftime, but Dorton pulled ahead by 11 after 3 and won by 18. Elkhorn's guard play was a little off tonight, and Elisha Justice really played well for Dorton. The press hurt Elkhorn a lot.