Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviews at Madison Central
It appears that they looked at their applicates and chose who they wanted and surrounded him with Good ole boys from there and those with connections with MC and interviewed them. When they should have gone out and went after the best.
[quote=warmachine]Bert Browne was just the BEST Quaterback to ever play at Madison Central. In the entire schools history. He has coached college as well. QUOTE]

Did he tell you this personally or did you actually see him do these things? :lmao:
Make a post about who the best QB at MC has been and go from there.
Any idea when this will be over and the new coach will be named?
Why would that make him a great choice for MC head coach?
If Craig Mullins is on their list, there should be no other decision to be made, other than who he will bring with him as assistants. He is a very good coach.
Xerxes Wrote:If Browne were going to play at MC I say take him .....but...They are looking for a head coach... So very weak field outside of Mullins.

People on this thing are crazy...Central has never won a regional title in school history. That means they have only two playoffs games EVER in one season. Why, do you think Central is going to get Bob Redman or Dudley Hilton. They havent won anything there and yes they do have athletes. All the candidates are good or they wouldn't have been interviewed. Do you know all of them and where they have coached? :worthy:
Who ever gets the coaching job there has a big job in front of them. And i dont think it will happen in just one year. I think it all depends on the new staff. Because ever good coach has good help. One men can only do so much no matter who they are JMO
hawkeye Wrote:Who ever gets the coaching job there has a big job in front of them. And i dont think it will happen in just one year. I think it all depends on the new staff. Because ever good coach has good help. One men can only do so much no matter who they are JMO

That is the biggest thing they better think of, is who will the new coach bring to help him.
STATE CHAMP Wrote:People on this thing are crazy...Central has never won a regional title in school history. That means they have only two playoffs games EVER in one season. Why, do you think Central is going to get Bob Redman or Dudley Hilton. They havent won anything there and yes they do have athletes. All the candidates are good or they wouldn't have been interviewed. Do you know all of them and where they have coached? :worthy:

Yes I do. I have covered each of their programs several times. Mullins, I have not.
On another site a report that B.Browne is the next HC at MC. WOW!!!!! Over Mullins.....he must be a very GOOD OLE" BOY for that to happen.
Good Ole Boy. Madison Central has never had a Head Coach that has graduated from MC to begin with. I dont understand the good ole boy crap your talking about. Makes no sense. Why not hire someone like Browne that played at Central and cares about the school. Thats Brownes home anyway. That Good Ole Boy remark is flat out stupid.
Heard that Browne was the #1 pick by all the interviewers, he is the new head football coach at Madison Central.
Worst kept secret in Kentucky High School football....:yawn:
Here's your thread for u doubters.... http://www.richmondregister.com/localspo...01018.html
Good Luck Coach Browne!
Ok, now that Browne has the Madison Central job, what's next for Perry? Who would be on their short list?
Go4Gold Wrote:Ok, now that Browne has the Madison Central job, what's next for Perry? Who would be on their short list?

Start the thread.
warmachine Wrote:Good Ole Boy. Madison Central has never had a Head Coach that has graduated from MC to begin with. I dont understand the good ole boy crap your talking about. Makes no sense. Why not hire someone like Browne that played at Central and cares about the school. Thats Brownes home anyway. That Good Ole Boy remark is flat out stupid.

So what your saying he was hired because he is from there and played there. That defines the Good ole' boy system. :lmao:
Congrads to Coach Browne!!!!!
Hey Xerxes who is laughing now??????????? LMFAO at your stupid ***.
warmachine Wrote:Perry Centrals Weight Room is older than dirt. Bell County has a much nicer weight room. I have been in both. Now you and I both know Bobcat Dad that Perry didnt have the best football players in the state. Jordan Amis and Matt Robinson are really good players though and I will give them some credit. As for Perry having a decent team, well they did. They had one tough loss to Whitley and lost a few other close games. Bell County doesnt even know what a basketball is, thats why their football team is better than Perry's. How far do the kids from Bell have to go in order to get to practice after school? Do they have to bum rides? NO. Perry needs to get with the TIMES and spend some of that money on something else besides hoops for a while. I love my Commodores but its not like we have won a state title in basketball or anything. Lucky to win a game or two at the state tournament that is if we can get there. How many paid assistants did Dudley have at Bell and how many paid assistants did Halcomb have at Breathitt?

Bell has 5 paid assistants that make 1500 hundred dollars each.
warmachine Wrote:Hey Xerxes who is laughing now??????????? LMFAO at your stupid ***.

I am ...at Madison Central!!!!