Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 95 - June Buchanan 41
Zones are notorious for giving up wide up 3s, and players usually shoot better when left open haha. Cordia and JBS both tried to play zone against Knott and both got killed.
Aslan Wrote:Zones are notorious for giving up wide up 3s, and players usually shoot better when left open haha. Cordia and JBS both tried to play zone against Knott and both got killed.

I didn't know Knott has played Cordia already.
and_1 Wrote:I didn't know Knott has played Cordia already.

Yeah, Knott won 90-60
well when teams play zone all that is usually saying is that they cant match-up man. and if either of those teams went man all cox and stamper would do is go to the hole and score everytime. just gotta pick your poison against KCC
memphistiger Wrote:well when teams play zone all that is usually saying is that they cant match-up man. and if either of those teams went man all cox and stamper would do is go to the hole and score everytime. just gotta pick your poison against KCC

I'd take my chances instead of leaving them that wide open.
Where are all the JBS fans from the last few years. We had to hear all the hype, I guess they have gone into hibernation. Good Win KCC
Willie Turnover Wrote:Good win KCC. Fraley has to be enjoying this team.

Wouldn't you if you got a team like this handed to you?
The Thompson kid was the bright spot for JBS, Is he in the eighth grade or freshman?
friend of coal Wrote:The Thompson kid was the bright spot for JBS, Is he in the eighth grade or freshman?

8th