Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 95 - June Buchanan 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Knott wins with ease. when i left with 1:00 minute to go KCC was up by 53. not sure on the final score. good game for the pats.
Final
FINAL from the Morton Combs Athletic Complex. Saw Hazard and PCC in the audience, they got a show alright. WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!!

Knott had to be 60-70% from the 3pt line. They were draining them like crazy.
alot of bad blood tonight lil fighting alot of trash talking, but only one team backing it up..... good win kcc
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:alot of bad blood tonight lil fighting alot of trash talking, but only one team backing it up..... good win kcc

Gotta love those in county rivalries TongueirateSho:argue: lol

I don't think JBS knew what they were getting into. No way anyone expected it to be this bad. I didn't.
Good win.

What was that Triplett kid thinking, pushing Stamper? Kid woulda got decked, lol
yea really.......
Tenacious Z Wrote:Good win.

What was that Triplett kid thinking, pushing Stamper? Kid woulda got decked, lol

DUDE I KNOW! I couldn't believe it. I hope he wasn't thinkning he could actually do something. He was proabably just trying to get him mad enough to try to fight so he would be ejected. Trying to take them out one at time hahah lol.
Congrats Patriots!!
Knott Central is letting others know that they are not going to take teams lightly. What a regional the 14th is going to have :Clap:
Congrats to KCC.

Has the Cox kid received any offers from colleges yet? If so, who has offered. I have always thought he was a classy kid and will do good at the next level.
Ugly game all night. The whole Knott Central starting lineup produced in a big way tonight.

Congrats Patriots!
Congrats kcc,This was worse than I expected.
Kcc controlled the game from the tip. 1st qtr. must have shot 70% from the field. JBS had a lot of problems handling the defensive pressure of Kcc. Mostly relied on Childers to bring the ball up. Alot to ask of one player IMO. Maybe Thompson could help with this even though he is very young but shows alot of potential. If anyone would have the official stats on both teams and ind. shooting % I wish they would post them.
congrats kcc
Wow
KCC looked good tonight. :flame:
very impressed with the way kcc shot the ball tonight.. is there anyone on that team that can't shoot.. seems like everyone that came in hit one..lol.. but impressive win for the pats cant wait to see thursdays game against hazard.. saw them in the stands and i don't think they look forward to the trip to hindman.. go pats!!!!
Dang, this was a blowout! I will be traveling to EKY Thursday to take my kids to a KCC game against Hazard and I hope that game will be closer than this one...Geeeesh!
Any team could shoot the ball good when all of the teams you play run a 2-3 zone, don't really know why they do it against knott.
king360 Wrote:Any team could shoot the ball good when all of the teams you play run a 2-3 zone, don't really know why they do it against knott.

JBS ran 2-3 zone? Are you sure because it looked like a box and one.
congrats kcc. i can remember people complaining about jbs running up the score 3 years ago. remember, what goes around, comes back around.
JBS started in a weak 3-2 zone and Knott passed it around until they got the open man and drained a 3, it didn't take 2 or 3 passes and they were open, WIDE OPEN. After it was about 16-3, they called a time out and went to a triangle and 2 on Stamper and Cox which did well against those two and shut them down for a little while, but the others Bartrum, Davis, Mullins, all hit 3's too. So that didn't work to well either. By then they were down 25 and getting tired of chasing them around so they went to a 2-3 and it didn't matter much because Knott was beating them down the floor on a fast break and shooting layups or uncontested shots. Knott's 1-2-2 press gave them fits too, when they did get an open shot it went in and out or they blew a layup, just nothing went in for them the first half and they got really frustrated. Knott had to shot a very high percentage, they didn't miss many behind the arc. When you have 4 or 5 that can shoot, it makes them very hard to guard. They do not have any inside game and that will be their only downfall if they have one. Nice game for the Patriots. Look forward to seeing how they play against a man to man all night from Hazard. At least they will get up and guard them a little bit anyways.
good win for knott.. they shoot like this all year and noone in the region comes close to them.. im hope they play Shelby Valley in the WYMT, would be a great game to watch.
WOW!! 53 point win Congrats!!! I figured that they might win by 25 or 30 but no that much!
Nice win KCC! KCC hinges on making outside shots. Sounds like they were on in this game.
Good win KCC. Fraley has to be enjoying this team.
So why play Knott zone? I would take my chances man to man anyday.
Sounds like the game was ugly on part of jbs and sounds like kcc was hitting. Congrats kcc, nice win, keep your head up jbs.
The way Knott was shooting last night, JBS could have played man instead of the box and one defense and still got beat by 40. KCC shot the ball as good as you can shoot.
Pages: 1 2