Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 14th region?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I would agree with top 5.

You agree with the top five, or you agree that JBS should be top 5?
Who is KCC transfers??
I like Perry with some good players back. Also Breathitt, Breathitt is loaded with a team full of seniors, I think that they could have the best player in the region in Justin Taulbee.
kj52 Wrote:Who is KCC transfers??

Cox, Roberts, Adams, maybe Davis I'm not for sure. They all went to JBS at some point. A transfer is a transfer no matter if they do live in the same county!
All schools have them, doesn't matter, play what you got and good luck. Will be between Knott, Hazard, Perry, Breathitt, Buckhorn(seriously)! Buckhorn will surprise some people, don't overlook them.
bobcatbball Wrote:I like Perry with some good players back. Also Breathitt, Breathitt is loaded with a team full of seniors, I think that they could have the best player in the region in Justin Taulbee.
Breathitt must show more heart than what they showed in the regional tourney if they want to contend.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:All schools have them, doesn't matter, play what you got and good luck. Will be between Knott, Hazard, Perry, Breathitt, Buckhorn(seriously)! Buckhorn will surprise some people, don't overlook them.

Breathitt has the players and a great point guard but they have to leave it on the court and play together.
heaven44 Wrote:Breathitt has the players and a great point guard but they have to leave it on the court and play together.

I look for Noble to have a big yr. with Martain on the other wing, Amis is a great point guard, Mullins can go off at anytime, and I look for Salyers to avg. about 10 pts. and 10 rebounds a game this yr. Just and all around good team.
I think LCC will surprise people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Ill take Perry
I believe Hazards going take it this year they've got a deep bench and their guard plays going to be outstanding. Also they have two new additions to the team who are tall and very talented. They may not have as good of a post offence as they have in the past but their big men are very strong and are only continuing to get better. This team will play better team ball then last year and thats what will give them the edge.
Looking at what Hazard has right now practicing, the young and new players playing are looking pretty good and will improve by time March gets here, their football team should be playing for a couple more weeks, which means they won't be at full strength for the first couple weeks of the season, but Coach Holland will get them into shape and be ready for the 2nd semester to start.

I also had a chance to look in on KCC Patriots for about a half a practice and they are going at it pretty hard, running and gunning and playing some hard nosed defense. The guards that they have are shooting the lights out and it will be hard for slower teams to get back down the floor on them to even get set up for defense. Between Cox, Stamper, Davis and Bartrum any of them can bomb the 3 and they will be scoring a lot of points. Should be a fun year to watch the Patriots road to Rupp.

Perry is also getting their football players in playing shape and Coach Hatcher says this is one of the best groups he has ever had a chance to coach. They are all playing hard, they like each other and get along great. They all just want to win and will stop short of nothing but going to Rupp Arena for their senior class. Last chance for them, so they want to make the best of it.

Will be a great season watching these 3 teams getting ready for March. Good luck to all of them.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Cox, Roberts, Adams, maybe Davis I'm not for sure. They all went to JBS at some point. A transfer is a transfer no matter if they do live in the same county!
Adams and Davis aren't transfers. They began high school at KCC, they attended JBS in middle school.