Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 71 Paintsville 69
Sportwhiz that would be nice but one game doesnt make our season, although it was a big game, we are just so young that will hurt us more than help us, but i am a large Dawg supporter and would love to see them win win win. but anything can happen, just play the games and play them hard, and leave evrything out on the floor.
does anyone know why bundy didnt start or get much playing time in the 2nd. they sure needed him on the floor. although the coaches from lchs were shocked but pleased. just wondering because it seems that bundy not being on the floor sure turned around and bit the tigers on the tail. congrats to the dawgs.
"Batpuff" Wrote:Why is this or that when you lose, give the kids from Lawrence Co some credit, everyone on here had them losing by a range of 15 - 30 points. Both teams played and one lost and one won.

Well you see my friend this is what I refer to as the "fluke or it wont happen again bandwagon affect" you will see it from the fans of many school.
It appear to be a virus which clouds the mind and memory of certain fans usally near difficult losses. We are hard at work attempting to find a reality cure.
I will update you soon.
Doc
"rooster" Wrote:Maybe Paintsville is just over rated?

How can you suggest such a thing as that???? Posts like that will alienate the ville and BIG BLUE NATION!!!

:bounce: :lol:
Over Rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paintsville still has a solid ball club and i think they will have a tremendous season and i think that in the next 2 years they are potential champs so keep workin hard tigers and keep playin hard LC
nice reply
This is a shocker!!!
Looks like LC is makin some noise this year like i said dangerouse.
This was definantly a shocker... We'll get them back though!