Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 7 South Floyd 0
Billnz28 Wrote:Dont really care if you like hearing it or not, I was there , were you? I was on the sideline watching and I saw what went on, I didnt say one word when SF got beat by Eminence or Magoffin they just got beat simple as that. Besides if you dont like reading about the home cooking and thats what it was then dont read it or comment if you dont like it. nobody is forcing you to.
LOL. I know nobody is forcing me too..But I just had too...Take the loss like a man and get ready for next week. It isn't like the refs are for the Jenkins Cavaliers, lol..and just hate the South Floyd Raiders..
Congrats to the Green Team!!!
Someone asked who made the touchdown for Jenkins it was Sophmore,Kevin Brown #2, QB
Great Job Kevin
Great Job Caviliers
I can take a loss just not railroaded.
k
Congrats Jenkins
Billnz28 Wrote:Im not gonna argue it. I was standing on the sideline and there was not a stop from the 1 yad line, SF had a penalty on the third down and was 4th and gl from the 22-25 yardline dont remember exactly but they were backed way up. Had SF been on the 1 they would have scored easily long as there was no flags.

Jenkins wasnt a district game but SF should have won even with the home cooking.

I'm not going to argue either and this is my final say in the matter. I don't know if your remembering another seires or if your just incorrectly remembering. I was on the sideline too and the Cav defense DID most definatley stop SF on 4th and goal from the one yard line in the second quarter. They took over on offense at their own one yard and and ran for about 10 yards on first down to get out of the hole and this was a crucial sequence n the game. I have it on video. Maybe you need to check your game film if you still don't beleive me.
Congrats Jenkins
Big win
Congrats Cavs on win #1
Cavs played a great game.
Yes indeed a great win for us, as a cavalier player myself, (#52) am so glad to have, but i still thought we could of done better with the scoreboard
abentley52 Wrote:Yes indeed a great win for us, as a cavalier player myself, (#52) am so glad to have, but i still thought we could of done better with the scoreboard
little advice. Stop dwelling on a win almost three weeks ago (maybe that's why your team didn't show up for the next two games). Forget about the past and focus on the next game. That is the only one you can effect right now. Good luck the rest of the year
good job cavs, wish i could have been out there with you brothers, but we will rasie **** next year......TongueirateSho