Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 7 South Floyd 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats Coach Maggard and the Cavs!
Congrats Jenkins.
Congrats Cavs. Better luck next time Raiders. Keep ya heads up and those pads banging.
wow
SF had 2-3 touchdowns called back. 1 was a about 95 yard kick off return, and another was about a 40-50 yard run, and I beleive there was another.... Even with that they should have still won the game...
Im not gonna get started on the refs and just say that SF gave this game away. SF moved the ball very easily all night long as there wasnt any flags flying, but had some big turnovers late in the game that killed them. If SF offensive and defensive line's dont get to work and start blocking then SF is gonna have a very long season. On a good note Tommy Joe Hall was a beast on defense tonight.
Congrats to the BIG GREEN and Coach Larry Maggad on his first Jenkins victory!!
Congrats to Maggard and his Cavs.
Congrats to Coach Maggard on his first win as a Cavalier. The Cavs moved the ball well between the 20's but could only punch it over for one score. Penalties did hurt the Raiders. There was a score called back and the Cavs got at least 3 or 4 first downs on Raider offsides penalties on 3rd and 4th down short yardage situations. Also a goal line stand by the Cavs late in the first half stopping the Raiders on 4th and goal from the one was HUGE! Biggest crowd I've seen at Jenkins for a footbal game in a long time.
There was 2 scores called back for sure 1 was the kick off return and the other was in the second half that #14 David Slone ran it in for a score but was called back for a holding penalty. Also the stand at the end of the first half was stalled by a penalty. It was 4th and goal from about the 25 yard line LOL.
Tough Loss For The Raiders. Keep working and good things will happen
Tough loss for the Raiders. Congrats Jenkins
Good win Jenkins
Billnz28 Wrote:There was 2 scores called back for sure 1 was the kick off return and the other was in the second half that #14 David Slone ran it in for a score but was called back for a holding penalty. Also the stand at the end of the first half was stalled by a penalty. It was 4th and goal from about the 25 yard line LOL.

No , the goal line stand late in the first half I am refering to was definately fourth and goal from the one yard line. I talked with Coach Maggard after the game about how crucial the 4th down play was to the outcome of the game.
Was not at the game but was told there were more flags flying against the Raiders than u could count but could only count a few against Jenkins. There was like 2-3 TD's called back on SF and a lot of late hits against SF that was not called. Makes one wonder how much "home cooking" was being done tonight. Keep it running Raiders. :ChairHit: Remember HIT SOMEBODY...!!!
A little surprised by the outcome. No matter whether TD's where called back or not, its still going to count as a loss and probably keep South Floyd out of the playoffs.

Congrats Cavs!
Congrats to Coach Maggard and the Cavaliers.
there was no stop on 4th down from the 1....
BlackcatAlum Wrote:A little surprised by the outcome. No matter whether TD's where called back or not, its still going to count as a loss and probably keep South Floyd out of the playoffs.

Congrats Cavs!
No, Jenkins is in the 4 team district with Harlan, Pineville and Hazard. SF plays in district 8 with Pikeville, Paintsville, Allen Central, Phelps and Betsy Layne.
gotcha2 Wrote:No, Jenkins is in the 4 team district with Harlan, Pineville and Hazard. SF plays in district 8 with Pikeville, Paintsville, Allen Central, Phelps and Betsy Layne.

Thank you for the correction. I thought that Jenkins was in the same district as AC, Pikeville, SF, Paintsville and Phelps.

Didn't they use to be?
Who scored the touchdown for the CAVS?
Im not gonna argue it. I was standing on the sideline and there was not a stop from the 1 yad line, SF had a penalty on the third down and was 4th and gl from the 22-25 yardline dont remember exactly but they were backed way up. Had SF been on the 1 they would have scored easily long as there was no flags.

Jenkins wasnt a district game but SF should have won even with the home cooking.
Congrats Jenkins. Keep working hard SF
Good..So they got "home cooking".So sick of hearing the same BS every week from whomever is playing...It doesn't go down in the books as a W-(With homecooking) or for South Floyd an L(W/ homecooking)..BIG CONGRATS CAVS AGAIN!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Thank you for the correction. I thought that Jenkins was in the same district as AC, Pikeville, SF, Paintsville and Phelps.

Didn't they use to be?

Yes, Jenkins as well as Hazard was in that district. Betsy Layne didn't compete in district play during the last years of that district. Jenkins and Hazard were moved when the expansion to 6 classes took place.
Dont really care if you like hearing it or not, I was there , were you? I was on the sideline watching and I saw what went on, I didnt say one word when SF got beat by Eminence or Magoffin they just got beat simple as that. Besides if you dont like reading about the home cooking and thats what it was then dont read it or comment if you dont like it. nobody is forcing you to.
AC beat Jenkins 62-0
Jenkins beat SF 7-0

WOW!
Might not be a good year for the raiders, hang in there though
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Heck of a game. Great Defense for the Cavs last night. SF had alot of penalties and mess ups. And Jenkins capitalized on every one. CONGRATS CAVS. GO BIG GREEN!!!!
Congrats Cavs
Was without a doubt one of the most boring games I have ever watched in my life. Jenkins better run more than 3 plays if they want to be successful this season. Neither team liked to throw...it was over in 2 hours.
Congrats go to the Cavs though. PLEASE RUN A BETTER OFFENSE!
Pages: 1 2