Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 54 - Paintsville 20
LC should have a much better season this year. I might hold off on claiming a return to glory because of a win over Paintsville though.
I knew from watching LC last year they would be a good team this season...Last season they won alot of games on the field just not on the boards ....Am looking forward to what they can bring this yr ...Good Luck Dawgs.
This is a great win for the team all those great backs getting all those carries. What was a great sight was the o line moving boys off the line p-ville wasnt small up front all of packs runs and james didnt even have to make a cut till 20 yards out
That number 23 Lance CLay Ran a 4.5 his freshman year!
Lawrence County is as hungry as any team they have ever had. The sky is the limit. They are fast and they are BIG
Finally got some time to post on this game..Great start by Paintsville on a zone-read out of the shotgun...Very impressed however with LC's demeanor as they came back out as if nothing happened and started to put points on the board..Lots of talent in the backfield and big up-front for LC..Anyone know anything on #1 for LC?
StrayBullet Wrote:Finally got some time to post on this game..Great start by Paintsville on a zone-read out of the shotgun...Very impressed however with LC's demeanor as they came back out as if nothing happened and started to put points on the board..Lots of talent in the backfield and big up-front for LC..Anyone know anything on #1 for LC?

From what I've heard he is cleared and he will be ready for the sheldon clark game. He just needed to get in ten days of practice I think.
I hear good things about the young man..seems to be a TOTAL teammate and seemed proud to have the Bulldog jersey on Friday night...hope he is a player...
This game is a good building block for the tigers.
Hilbily Wrote:This game is a good building block for the tigers.

I have faith in Paintsville..#33 has a TON and I mean a TON of speed..If P-ville had a more experienced line then they would be REAL dangerous..they had a lot of good looking athletes on the field..
#33 is Nehemiah Doderer.

Didn't get to make it to the game. From the sounds of it the defense needs a lil work. The offense will come around, the line just needs a lil time and experience.

Heard Paintsville had a few costly turnovers deep in LC territory.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Paintsville should be okay...have talent in spots and with experience should make some noise..
dbcooper Wrote:Paintsville might end up being better that people think. Doderer and Brown can both score from long distance and they have players who will mature and get better as the year goes on. They stand a good shot at winning their district.

Exactly. Nobody has mentioned that Doderer had over 160 yards rushin and Brown had over 140 rushin against LC. Paintsville just has to learn how to tackle. The offense will be fine, the defense needs some work.
The fact that those 2 had that many yards rushing should say enough considering that their o-line is young but learning under fire.
Didnt Paintsville fumble a few times deep in LC territory too.