Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowe going to PIKEVILLE
What many of you do not know is that Paige has walked out on the team a couple of times alread this year. She has walked out during practices and she is lucky because if it were me coaching, the first time you walk out would be your last because you would NEVER play or practice for me again!!!
You are correct in saying that she will not be putting on a Central jersey until 2006. She has been "suspended" until Jan. She is the manager for right now.
What you should know is that she walked out to cool off because one of the players i won't say who but i think everyone knows who kept wanting to argue with paige. I want to know who died and made her boss/coach. And why isn't she being punished because she is just as much to blame as paige. :rules:
Well that is funny she got all her practice stuff back i think she will be wearing a Central jersey sooner than you think.
As of last night she was still the "manager" which I really don't think she has any business being on the team at all. She has a major attitude as well as some of the others but I don't see them getting mad and walking out!
Just because she got her practice stuff back doesn't mean she gets to play. I was told she practiced with the team yesterday but when it came time to scrimmage the boys she had to go up to the top and run until the scrimmage was over.
Im not sure about the whole situation but if I were coach and a player left my team they would NEVER be back playing for me again ,when you are a player you do not just walk out on your team! Especially if your one of their best players, the only reason she gets to keep coming back is because of how good she is but IMO I dont think she should have ever been allowed back on the team to begin with.
"ERHSFan" Wrote:Im not sure about the whole situation but if I were coach and a player left my team they would NEVER be back playing for me again ,when you are a player you do not just walk out on your team! Especially if your one of their best players, the only reason she gets to keep coming back is because of how good she is but IMO I dont think she should have ever been allowed back on the team to begin with.

I have to agree with this.
The teams at our school are like that, don't quit and go back and expect their to be a celebration in your return.
You can't throw a little 2 year old's tantrum everytime that things don't go your way.
If a girl quit my team for ANY reason, actually quit, then she better not expect to come back and play...
She wouldn't even be able to mop up my player's sweat.
"15th Fan" Wrote:I was told she practiced with the team yesterday but when it came time to scrimmage the boys she had to go up to the top and run until the scrimmage was over.
Why are the girls scrimmaging the boys??? I hope it was a grade school or at least the JV.
Yeah, it might help the girls team but how does it help the boys team???
Seems she is staying at PC...this one is done.