Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
60.00%
Elliott Co.
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Elliott Co. (Sweet 16 Quarterfinals)
PC_You_Know Wrote:What basis do you guarantee it on, because you think they will? Because Elisha's first go around was a fluke? Because "they're more fresh for tonight"? What's the excuse for why they didn't the first time?

Sure, they got to watch film and see what they did wrong, but Elisha also watched and is now aware of what he can do even better against them, he won't have to try things this time, he can just use what worked, the twins are still trying to find out how to stop him.

Yes that pretty well covers it. I never made any excuses. Just kick back and watch what I said. The twins already know how to stop him.
kybaseball Wrote:Yes that pretty well covers it. I never made any excuses. Just kick back and watch what I said. The twins already know how to stop him.

They know how to stop one of the best players in the state but get a scare from Anderson Co?
PC_You_Know Wrote:I wouldn't so much say turned it on as I would that Valley turned off they're free throws.

They flat out ratteld SV even EJ didn't know what to do. What is SV going to do when it is for 32 minutes instead of 12?
I can't wait to see this game!! I am hoping the winner will make to the finals!! Good luck to both teams!!
PC_You_Know Wrote:They know how to stop one of the best players in the state but get a scare from Anderson Co?

Scare???????? :dontthink SV barley survived Mason ,Elliott won their game by what double digits?
kybaseball Wrote:They flat out ratteld SV even EJ didn't know what to do. What is SV going to do when it is for 32 minutes instead of 12?

What makes you think you can rattle SV for 32 minutes when the defending state champs couldn't even rattle SV?
kybaseball Wrote:Scare???????? :dontthink SV barley survived Mason ,Elliott won their game by what double digits?

Game was within 5 points until late in the 4th. Vice Versa when Valley beat Elliot, the game was a blow out until 5 minutes left.
PC_You_Know Wrote:What makes you think you can rattle SV for 32 minutes when the defending state champs couldn't even rattle SV?

I myself can't rattle anyone. The defending state champs? This years Mason team isn't even close to being as good. Oh yeah Elliott just about beat them last year but that don't mean a whole lot just like betting Mason this year.
way to go in the first game valley,gotta hit those free throws boys...ill take valley in tonights game by 10..wildcats you did it once you can do it again
PC_You_Know Wrote:Game was within 5 points until late in the 4th. Vice Versa when Valley beat Elliot, the game was a blow out until 5 minutes left.

It wasn't real late. Elliott sure did cut the lead mighty fast. Thats one of the neat things about Elliott you think you have them the BAM they have you.
SV by3
kybaseball Wrote:It wasn't real late. Elliott sure did cut the lead mighty fast. Thats one of the neat things about Elliott you think you have them the BAM they have you.

Valley had them the entire way.
We will know at around 10 pm tonight who is right and who isn't. Should be a great game to watch.
Thanks, you taught me something. LOL
PC_You_Know Wrote:LoL, you can click the numbers and find out. You made it seem like some big deal like I have inside info.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Nice to see all the support for Valley from the 15th region.

BelfryPride, IRISH4, lawrence LC, PHS#1

All voted for Elliott, glad to see you support the 15th at state.

Why do say that Valley isn't getting the support from the 15th region? Just because those members predicted an Elliott win? That doesn't make sense.

The thread poll was asking who you think will win, not who do you WANT to win. Those are two different questions, and people need to learn to distinguish between the two.

I had picked Mason to win last night. Does that mean I don't support Shelby Valley? No. I was sitting next to the radio, listening to the entire thing on pins and needles. I wanted SV to win as badly as anyone else on here. I just didn't think they would pull it out. There's a difference.

I think that a majority of the 15th region people on here are cheering for SV, with the exception of some folks from the northern reaches of the region who are probably closer to Sandy Hook than Robinson Creek. SV has plenty of support, including mine.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As for my prediction, I think I will have to go with Elliott Co.

Why? It's simple, the law of averages. Two evenly matched teams, playing twice during the season, chances are the two will split rather than one team sweeping the two games. An Elliott win tonight would even the season series 1-1.

I will pick Elliott by 5. Prove me wrong Valley!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
southpaw Wrote:Shelby valley unless the fix is on
Is this going to be your excuse if EC pulls it off?
Is the SV-EC game going to be televised on the net anywhere? I don't get any Lexington channels here on DirectTV.
da twins betta wrap dem ankles tight tonight

cause elisha is gonna be tight like lebron on game night