Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region 2009-2010
Knott will shine in the 14th region next year along side Perry County Central, if Hazard looks like it isn't going to shape up to good for next year.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Hazards going to be good, don't matter who they lose.
KCC will be #1 because I heard they had one heck of a staff coming in, some more key players, and a new water boy. GO PATS!
Is KCC's coaching situation helping the recruiting efforts at Cordia, JBS, and Allen Central?
KCC and PCC will both be good this season, but can they mesh and develope. Hazard is the king right now, so until they are knocked off they are still king.
skeow Wrote:If Braxton Ratliff is 6'5 then I am 7 foot.

You don't know what the **** you are talking about Jarrod Amburgey is 6'3 and Braxton is at least 2 inches taller and Mikey Slone is taller than Braxton.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Is KCC's coaching situation helping the recruiting efforts at Cordia, JBS, and Allen Central?

i am sure kim, lisa, and tim have been on the phones getting the transfers in....go get em pats
cordia and b-horn should be pretty good as well
TCTB_FACE Wrote:i am sure kim, lisa, and tim have been on the phones getting the transfers in....go get em pats

Do you mean getting more transfers to Knott? Is this Tim Parks? Is he staying? Your post explains ALOT.
it should be knott and perrys to win this year.