Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region 2009-2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What will the region look like next season?
knott county central are deff. the favorites to win it. but that doesnt mean they will. of course hazard and perry will still have tough teams. letcher will still be good. but if kcc doesnt win it next year then there is no hope for them to ever win one.
Look forward to seeing amis and mullins back at pcc. Also heard Corey Martin from Hazard might be at pcc next year, any truth behind this?
bugbugbug Wrote:Look forward to seeing amis and mullins back at pcc. Also heard Corey Martin from Hazard might be at pcc next year, any truth behind this?

Doubt it bug!
There is always going to be the big three KCC, PCC, and Hazard. But watch out for Cordia. They only lost one senior. Also, all Buckhorn lost was Andy Blank so they will be pretty good to.
BillyTubbs Wrote:Don't believe it.

Why not he failed as a coach lost the WYMT the District and went out in the first round of the region. Point is when you have Tate Cox , Stuart Stamper and the good roll players he had you should be able to at least win one of the three.
Why the **** are all my posts getting deleted?
Way to go---great game---wish it was us!
Good luck at Rupp!
bugbugbug Wrote:Look forward to seeing amis and mullins back at pcc. Also heard Corey Martin from Hazard might be at pcc next year, any truth behind this?

cant see Corey going to PCC !! GO DAWGS !!!:1: :1: :Cheerlead
skeow Wrote:Why the **** are all my posts getting deleted?

I wonder?
Breathitt should be okay next year.
How many players does Hazard lose next season, like 2?

Warren and Jones?
uhavenoidea Wrote:How many players does Hazard lose next season, like 2?

Warren and Jones?

3. Warren,Jones, and Kidd.
Everbody seems to only talk about "THE BIG THREE" Just remember LCC lost 0 freshmen games, only lost 2 JV games. Their freshmen class has some kids that can play. along with johnson you have the stuart kid, the ballou kid that can jump out of the gym, the whitaker kid can shoot the lights out,The sophmores, Roark can shoot the lights out, big cornett boy can rebound,Look out for LCC the next 3 years! jmo
MVP2 Wrote:3. Warren,Jones, and Kidd.

What about KCC? Isn't it 3 also?
uhavenoidea Wrote:What about KCC? Isn't it 3 also?

I think KCC lost only 2 Amburgy and Caudill.
Breathitt only loses one.
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt only loses one.

Breathitt, Should have a pretty good team!!!!
IMO, the 14th will have KCC and Hazard as the favorites, but we could see teams like Breathitt and Perry Co. Central steal the show.

1. Knott Co. Central
2. Hazard

Then everyone else...
MVP2 Wrote:3. Warren,Jones, and Kidd.

Hazard is losing some very good players.
Alan Fugate will be Hazards best big man and hes got huge shoes to fill.

I've heard this.
lil dog Wrote:Everbody seems to only talk about "THE BIG THREE" Just remember LCC lost 0 freshmen games, only lost 2 JV games. Their freshmen class has some kids that can play. along with johnson you have the stuart kid, the ballou kid that can jump out of the gym, the whitaker kid can shoot the lights out,The sophmores, Roark can shoot the lights out, big cornett boy can rebound,Look out for LCC the next 3 years! jmo

LCC did have a very good JV team last year.
1. Knott
2. Perry
3. Breathitt
4. Hazard - Don't see Whitaker being back for them next year.
JMO...but Knott will be a head of everyone else...and if Hazard does not go out and recruit then the next 4 or 5 positions would be toss ups. Hazard and Perry lose a lot and that will be a big blow for them. I do think were Knott and the other best schools lose some key players that others teams that have lost 1 like Buckhorn and Cordia will move up in the rankings and suprise a lot of people.I almost forgot about Breathitt. It will come down to who works the hardest.
KCC has to be the favorite because PCC, Hazard, and LCC all lost key players while KCC still has theirs. Other teams could sneak in there though. Teams like Breathitt and Buckhorn.
fanatic11 Wrote:KCC has to be the favorite because PCC, Hazard, and LCC all lost key players while KCC still has theirs. Other teams could sneak in there though. Teams like Breathitt and Buckhorn.

Unless Nason Roberts stays at Knott County they will have no size what so ever and that will be the downfall of Knott.
Knott Is The Clear Favorite
Teams Like Breathitt and buckhorn tho could turn some heads along with cordia
i dont think letcher will have much next year maybe the year after
who won the 53rd district jv tournament?
and of course you have your hazards and perry
should be a good year of basketball!
skeow Wrote:Unless Nason Roberts stays at Knott County they will have no size what so ever and that will be the downfall of Knott.

This Is Crazy Talk
i dont think knott is going to put the weight of their team on nason
SteppUp Wrote:This Is Crazy Talk
i dont think knott is going to put the weight of their team on nason

Well Knott weakness will be lack of big men, and there going to have trouble stopping teams from scoring in the paint.
There Wont Be Any1 That Can Run With Them
And Plus Nason Isnt Going Anywhere Soo
They Have A Couple Big Guys Anyway
Not True Post Players
Braxton Ratliff And Mikie Slone Is Very Athletic Big Guys
Pages: 1 2 3 4